Sprinter for sale Newcastle area.

jaahn

Hi :rolleyes:
A sprinter for sale on the road near me, not mine but here is what I can see and read.
It is a 2004, 416 ? perhaps, white blind van, dual wheels, manual. Has been used for removals and seems to have come from Orange and looks good re rust. It has sign writing and generally looks OK for a well used vehicle, no obvious dents. Headlight lens need polishing.
570000 kms, new motor and gearbox, 9 mths rego. 1+2 seats front, max height and max length, max room :).
Vin WDF9046632A912---
PM me for phone number and pictures. At Newcastle suburb.
Jaahn

Last edited:

PeterInSa

At 570,000 my 313 still has a few 100,000Km to catch up to that, but the 416 is a 5 Cylinder compared to my 4, have read sometime ago about a Sprinter doing 1M Km's but it could be like Ned Kellys Axe/Handle repacements.

jaahn, but thanks for the info for potential vehicle buyers.

Peter

jaahn

Hi :laughing:
Out and about today and saw this Sprinter on the side of the road just south of Nelson Bay. From the sign and observation, 2000 mode, white blind van, high roof longest wheelbase, single wheel so perhaps a 313, manual, says semi camper with carrying area in the back for motorbikes. Tow bar. Looks Ok at a walk around, reasonable condition. Seams look OK. Says 530000ms. $13000
PM me for phone number if interested and some pics.:thumbup:
Jaahn

jaahn

Hi :rolleyes:
Obviously not much interest in these high Kms units. I saw the first one again, probably parked at its home so it is probably still available. Offer ?:thumbup:
Jaahn

PeterInSa

jaahn, could also be a 308 or a 309, a friend has a 308 and looks the same as our 313 on the outside except for the badges.

Top Bottom