Sprinter-Forum    
 

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter parts Only)

For Sale (Sprinter parts Only) Post Sprinter Parts for sale here, including vans that are not driveable.


 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2019, 08:07 PM   #1
GLJones
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 131
Thanks: 8
Thanked 63 Times in 38 Posts
Default 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

We just picked up our 2019 170 15-Passenger Sprinter with black leatherette. We only need a 12 seater and need the extra room for equipment so I removed the rear 4-seat bench and the last 3-seat bench, then replaced the 3-seat position with the 4-seat bench.

This leaves me with a 3-seat 2019 black leatherette with the rear support bar (needed for the last row accounding to Mercedes) that I am willing to sell. These are the premium reat seats that individually recline and have the headrests the go up and down and forward and backward. It fits right into the rear-seat floor mounts for 2019 Sprinters.

I do have a member interested and he has first rights but I will make a standby list until I hear back from him.

As for price, I understand these go for over $2000 from Mercedes. We got our van Friday and these seats are brand-new and have never been used. Make me an offer.

I added. some photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1997.jpg (83.2 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1567.jpg (143.5 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4336.jpg (124.4 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6135.jpg (158.7 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6490.jpg (112.4 KB, 170 views)
GLJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 08:24 PM   #2
Notfamous
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1
Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJones View Post
We just picked up our 2019 170 15-Passenger Sprinter with black leatherette. We only need a 12 seater and need the extra room for equipment so I removed the rear 4-seat bench and the last 3-seat bench, then replaced the 3-seat position with the 4-seat bench.



This leaves me with a 3-seat 2019 black leatherette with the rear support bar (needed for the last row accounding to Mercedes) that I am willing to sell. These are the premium reat seats that individually recline and have the headrests the go up and down and forward and backward. It fits right into the rear-seat floor mounts for 2019 Sprinters.



I do have a member interested and he has first rights but I will make a standby list until I hear back from him.



As for price, I understand these go for over $2000 from Mercedes. We got our van Friday and these seats are brand-new and have never been used. Make me an offer.



I added. some photos.
If you're nearby, I'll pickup for $500. My 2019 cute seat's don't recline.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Notfamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 03:54 PM   #3
Mr Makai
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 196
Thanks: 12
Thanked 54 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJones View Post
We just picked up our 2019 170 15-Passenger Sprinter with black leatherette. We only need a 12 seater and need the extra room for equipment so I removed the rear 4-seat bench and the last 3-seat bench, then replaced the 3-seat position with the 4-seat bench.



This leaves me with a 3-seat 2019 black leatherette with the rear support bar (needed for the last row accounding to Mercedes) that I am willing to sell. These are the premium reat seats that individually recline and have the headrests the go up and down and forward and backward. It fits right into the rear-seat floor mounts for 2019 Sprinters.



I do have a member interested and he has first rights but I will make a standby list until I hear back from him.



As for price, I understand these go for over $2000 from Mercedes. We got our van Friday and these seats are brand-new and have never been used. Make me an offer.



I added. some photos.
How many inches do those recline?

I want to set my van up for these!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Mr Makai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 05:25 AM   #4
GLJones
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 131
Thanks: 8
Thanked 63 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

I will have to measure it for you tomorrow.
GLJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 05:27 AM   #5
GLJones
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 131
Thanks: 8
Thanked 63 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notfamous View Post
If you're nearby, I'll pickup for $500. My 2019 cute seat's don't recline.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Can't do $500. Dealer says they cost over $2000 to order from Mercedes...but said the reclining seats are no longer offered, at least for the rest of 2019's run. No idea why.
GLJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 05:40 AM   #6
Sctn
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 113
Thanks: 153
Thanked 30 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJones View Post
Can't do $500. Dealer says they cost over $2000 to order from Mercedes...but said the reclining seats are no longer offered, at least for the rest of 2019's run. No idea why.
2k for the recliner is correct...and they are unobtanium. If your werenít across the country Iíd buy one. I got it removed from a crew build thatís starting this week.
Sctn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sctn For This Useful Post:
GLJones (10-03-2019)
Old 10-03-2019, 05:50 AM   #7
Mr Makai
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 196
Thanks: 12
Thanked 54 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJones View Post
I will have to measure it for you tomorrow.
Thank you

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Mr Makai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:50 PM   #8
nomad12
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Birmingham AL USA
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

Didn't realize the recliner was special. Glad mine has them lol. Sad that my great dane chewed two of the seat belt buckles.
nomad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 03:51 AM   #9
dougtheslug
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Oregon
Posts: 23
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

Did you do the measurement on how far they recline?

Also, I'd love a total width measurement to know how much room there is on the side to walk past once the bench is installed.

Thank you!
dougtheslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 05:26 PM   #10
cacaw
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ventura, California
Posts: 920
Thanks: 861
Thanked 341 Times in 236 Posts
Default Re: 2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

They don't recline very far (to avoid interfering with the passengers behind them). The photos appear to show one of the seats reclined to the maximum. It's just a matter of time until someone figures out how to make them recline further back and fold forward all the way to a flat position.
cacaw is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.