Harbor Freight Parking Lot Sale Starting 8/16

Scarecrow

2017 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
For those of you not afraid of inexpensive tools and buying things you didn't know you needed, Harbor Freight will be having a huge Parking Lot Sale starting August 16th.

Not sure if this is true for every location.

For home setup, I would buy their Tool Cabinets in a heartbeat.

Onefin

For those of you not afraid of inexpensive tools and buying things you didn't know you needed, Harbor Freight will be having a huge Parking Lot Sale starting August 16th.

Not sure if this is true for every location.

For home setup, I would buy their Tool Cabinets in a heartbeat.
I like the toolboxes....I don’t want or need anything “better”
The $6 moving blankets are killer too.....I bought 6 of them ten years ago and they are still going strong....

Scarecrow

I did think it was a good idea when the cashier said that 130-piece tool set by Pittsburgh is being bought by real estate agents and being presented to a new home buyer as a thank you gift. I use mine all the time at home. Amazon sells the same set for $40 but I got one here in Kalispell, MT for the RV for $30 with a coupon. A set of security screw bits for $7 to help remove that chassis battery cover. And a bag of 8" zip ties for $1.99 that was $8 at another local store. Ha!

Last edited:

Scarecrow

Well, they did not have one last week.
Nor the week before.
Nor the week before.
Nor the...

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
point is: The price is going up.
From August 2019 to June 2022
theres a price increase of 57.2327% , $91.00
Btw; Metallic Candy Apple Red finish is pretty, but I favor the Sunburst Metallic Orange .
Better jump on this opportunity. Otherwise you might have to wait as long as 3-4 days for the next sale.

Last edited:

rb3232

With the USD going so high over the years the prices at Chinese Freight should have dropped a lot. They must be making lots more $$ than years ago.

3Play

I had the smaller blue "Rapid Pump" 1.5T and it started leaking a little, so I rebuilt it and then it would not lower!!!!
I can't for the life of me find a stuck check ball, or clogged passage and have no idea why it only goes up.....
I have been back into it twice....

lindenengineering

Just something to contemplate with Harbor Freight .
Hand tools and things can be good for one off job, entry level fixing & DIYing repairing activities BUT ---Anything involved in lifting a vehicle or supporting it with wheels off is questionable.
Equipment used for safety based activities where life and limb are concerned MUST have proper certification .
Remember if a 5000 lb Sprinter falls on you , there is a distinct possibility that you will only have half a day at the Undertaker and no time left to take the stuff back for a refund or exchange.
Dennis

Top Bottom