Sprinter t1n Diy Information Files.

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
ADDED INFO.

Unfortunately many of the links given in this thread have gone away. Jens Moller created a site, but he is no longer with us.

We lost our good friend Jmoller99 RIP
Oct. 2016
Terrible feeling to have to post this but we lost a member here from Colorado Springs Jens Moller yesterday.

To a good friend and Sprinter enthusiast it's tough to write this post but I thank you over the years for all your help and passion doing what you loved. Appreciate all your help with the T1N's. You're going to be missed for many years to come! Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and everyone involved.
Arnie_Oli has picked up the torch and created a website. :thumbup:

Autostaretx signature.
http://diysprinter.co.uk/reference <-- lots of service documentation, Thanks to Jens Moller and Arnie_Oli

vic

THE ORIGINAL THREAD STARTS HERE.

i decided to give this its own thread so it cant be found easily enough.
i have a list of sprinter related information ive collected over the years "none of which i can take credit for" some are from yahoo sprinter group.

if you need any of these diy/info/specs files in pdf format "you will need acrobat reader to view these which can be found here..http://get.adobe.com/reader/

look at the list some files are small while others are 40 megs the larger files i can upload to filefront but smaller ones i can post here.
if your unsure about some of the descriptions listed please ask either post here or pm me and i will help with any questions.:hmmm:

max..........:smilewink:

Last edited by a moderator:

maxextz

encinitas said:
Max,

I'm a bit confused how you are sharing the actual DIY pdf files for the T1N...I see that you plan to use filefront, but I don't see access information...
hi, have look at the files and see what you are interested in and if they are not too big "size" i can post them here but if they are big some are 30 to 40 megs in size tell me which you want and i will upload them to filefront and post you the link for you to download.

max............:thumbup:

encinitas

Slide sideways thru life
Thank you! I'd like to request:
06manual
door wind noise reduction...
sprinter body builders specs
installation of sprinter seat swivel mounts

Really appreciate it.

maxextz

Attachments

Last edited:

adz

hi max whould the 05 manual be more or less the same as 04?

i have just bought a 313 04 plate and could do with owner and service manuals for it!

cheers

maxextz

hi max whould the 05 manual be more or less the same as 04?

i have just bought a 313 04 plate and could do with owner and service manuals for it!

cheers
yes the only thing is it covers the auto box not manual. but its great to have anyway.:thumbup:
max........:D:

ps welcome to the forum.

metalartgate

Hi Max,
Just picked up a '06' T1N/158/2500SHC and am looking for a service manual. I looked on File front and don't see your files. Could you please let me know where you have the service manuals posted?

Thanks

-gary

toodleoo

Hi there,

I've been lurking for quite some time and find the discussions very informative. I am trying to mount a set of factory seats in my 06 140" T1N. I would really like to find the locations of the depressions that the seat mounts fit into before I rip up the entire floor. Does your Chassis Cavitiesr2.pdf show this detail? If so could you post it for download? Also would like a comprehensive torque listing if available.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
I would really like to find the locations of the depressions that the seat mounts fit into before I rip up the entire floor.
In theory, there should be a few tiny drilled holes in the plywood floor -marking- the corners of the cutout locations for the seat receivers.

Take a close careful look (i've seen them on the floor of a clean new Sprinter back in 2005)

good luck
--dick

whodat

Hi Max,

I'm looking for powertrain and transmission DTC's .The 05 service pdf manual I have is without the VA Powertrain and VA Transmission.
Would I find DTC's with explanations in these pdf's?

If not, could you point me elsewhere?

This new "DAD" gives me plenty of data, just not as much diagnostic detail.

Thanks

03',2500,140

Last edited:

Top Bottom