New 2017 Blue Grey 144" 4x4 Camper, Los Angeles

ScottP

Hi Shane,
I never received an email but I did look at your photos on instagram. Very impressive looking build... the fit and finish of the cabinetry is excellent. My compliments to you for your design sensibilities and the ability to make your vision happen.
Also, I throughly enjoyed looking through your photographs. I recently got back into film (purely a hobby) and am shooting 4x5. I'm in the Vail valley. If you are ever traveling across country on I-70 feel free to look me up. I'll buy you a cup of coffee!

Dignum

Hi Shane,
I never received an email but I did look at your photos on instagram. Very impressive looking build... the fit and finish of the cabinetry is excellent. My compliments to you for your design sensibilities and the ability to make your vision happen.
Also, I throughly enjoyed looking through your photographs. I recently got back into film (purely a hobby) and am shooting 4x5. I'm in the Vail valley. If you are ever traveling across country on I-70 feel free to look me up. I'll buy you a cup of coffee!
Thanks Scott! Sorry for not emailing, I'm a bit behind on that. I might be heading through Vail this September, maybe I'll take you up on the coffee offer. You may spot a brilliant blue 4x4 144" out there that I converter earlier this year.

ScottP

Thanks Scott! Sorry for not emailing, I'm a bit behind on that. I might be heading through Vail this September, maybe I'll take you up on the coffee offer. You may spot a brilliant blue 4x4 144" out there that I converter earlier this year.
Hi Shane. Yes, feel free to look me up if you're passing through Vail.

Throw your gear in my jeep and I can show you a couple of less frequented spots that are stark raving beautiful.

Best wishes,
Scott
scottepope@mac.com

Dignum

I recently put it back up for sale. Price has been reduced to 110K because the van is "used" with 6k miles. Van is located in Los Angeles.

Thank you!

Shane

Top Bottom