T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Dodge Sprinter high roof, LWB camperized - Vancouver, BC

gawainjones

Model Year - T1N 2006
Wheelbase - 158”
Roof Height - High
Mileage - 113,000 miles or 182,000km
Style/Special - Cargo

Would like to sell for $16,000 CDN or $12,000 USD.

Photo link: https://imgur.com/a/VDMby0i

I like to call her the winter sprinter. This van has been built for northern Canadian winters. This would make a great van for a first time van dweller. It’s ready to go to be lived in with all the foundational work done with a generous amount of insulation, but at the same time, it’s a bit of a blank slate with a lot of potential for customizing the living space to your tastes.

I purchased her at 134,000km in September 2017 and she’s up to 182,000km with mostly highway miles in the last two years. This vehicle is incredibly fuel efficient for her size. I typically see between 25-30mpg.

It’s spent the last few weeks in the shop as I did some mechanical work to get everything running perfectly as well as installing an auxiliary coolant heater. The front brakes are all new while the rear brakes were replaced in the last 10,000km. The engine is running great. There is no black death carbon build up around the fuel injectors. I’ve made sure that there are no mechanical issues that would keep you from passing a vehicle inspection.

There’s a sunroof in the front and a skylight in the rear above the bed. In the last weeks, I also took the time to re-caulk the skylight. I’ve also completed a bit of touch up on the body.

I’ve also installed two van door pad locks on the side sliding door and the rear doors for added security. This is a home, and it’s nice to have that added peace of mind when all your valuables are in one place.

Comes with winter tires installed, Wrangler Duratracs with 60% tread. Also comes with summer tires.

In October, I installed a 4KW Planar 44D diesel air heater. This heater runs great, putting out plenty of heat. I’ve been impressed with both the build quality of the components as well as the tech support from the distributor I purchased the unit from. The heat output range is from 1KW up to 4KW or 3200 BTUs up to 13000 BTUs. In Yellowknife, it was getting down towards -15ºC and I wasn’t even running the heater at half power. In the last month, I just installed a Binar 5KW coolant heater. This makes a huge difference for operating a diesel in the winter. There is a block heater installed as well. Even without either heater, she reliably starts as low as somewhere between -15ºC and -20ºC.

Electrically, it comes with a 120 Amp hour lead acid, a 1750w inverter and a smart charger/conditioner. Both the Planar air heater and Binar coolant heater are wired into the deep cycle.

She’s currently located in Vancouver, but I’d be willing to meet you where you are for serious buyers.

Collomax

Hey!

I’m very interested in your sprinter. Do you have records of the maintenance. Is there anything large that has been replaced in the past 100,000 km?

When you say that you are willing to drive to sell the item how far do you mean? I’m from California.

Van_Nurse

Hey!

I’m very interested in your sprinter. Do you have records of the maintenance. Is there anything large that has been replaced in the past 100,000 km?

When you say that you are willing to drive to sell the item how far do you mean? I’m from California.
I've been trying to message this guy since he first posted this and I've still gotten no response from him. I'm starting to think he's pulling a prank :bounce:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
I've been trying to message this guy since he first posted this and I've still gotten no response from him. I'm starting to think he's pulling a prank :bounce:
I know it's a Sprinter, but seriously? He posted it one day ago!

Van_Nurse

I've messaged this person a few times, immediately when he first posted it. Just wanted to see if anyone has gotten a response or any updates from the original poster?

Top Bottom