Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 11-30-2019, 12:10 AM   #1
elitetilesd

Default FOR SALE 2018 144 Low Roof - South Dakota

I have a 2018 144 standard roof for sale, silver in color (2x4) 6cyl. It has approx. 16,000 miles on it. Bought new back in February. Van is located in South Dakota.

I insulated the cargo area and used plywood wrapped in exterior carpet to finish off the back area.

When I purchased the van I bought the prepaid maintenance for the first 4 years (100,000 Miles)

I also have the factory Mercedes divider wall and the gray panels that come on the walls in the cargo area.

-heated seats
-leather wrapped steering wheel
-heated windshield and mirrors
-backup camera
-hitch with 7 way plug
-have stock black painted wheels with winter tires as well as the Method MR301 Standard wheels with Hankook DynaPro AT2 tires (245/70/17)
-had seat covers on it since day 1
-fitted Mercedes floor mats

Reason for selling - I need to purchase a dump trailer for work which means I'll be going back to a pickup and trailer setup unfortunately. I absolutely love this van but my needs have changed so it's time to let it go.

Asking $38,000 open to REASONABLE offers

located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Contact Austin @ 605-595-2145 or [email]elite.tile@outlook.com[email]

image uploads aren't working so if interested text or email and I can send them that way.

Thanks!

Last edited by elitetilesd; 12-08-2019 at 08:43 PM. Reason: forgot to list price
elitetilesd is offline   Reply With Quote