2003 sprinter 3500 rotors help

-eugene-

hello everyone, ive got a 2003 sprinter 3500 and im trying to buy new rotors, front and back rotors are 6 lug nuts but when im trying to buy new ones everyone just sells the 5 lug nut rotors and no one has the 6 lug nut ones. Any one having the same problem? and where could i get them

sailquik

-Eugene_,
You can get the OEM quality rotors at your dodge or Mercedes benz dealer.
Just take your VIN # to them and you will get the same rotors and pads that came on your Sprinter when it was
built in Germany.
Send me your VIN # and a valid return email address and I may be able to give you the OEM Dodge/Freightliner/
Mercedes Benz part numbers.
Or, you can try EuroParts-SD .ccom
They have both the fronts and rears, and may be able to sort out which you need based on your VIN.
http://europarts-sd.com/mfg-subcat-item.asp?cID=99&scID=165
Hope this helps,
Roger

Last edited:

-eugene-

ive checked that link but its the same thing, for rear they have 6 lug nut rotors but for the front ones are only 5 lugs, doesnt look like they have the 6 hole ones

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com
Don't go by the photo. Call or email them. They are very knowledgeable and have been faithfully serving Sprinter owners for years. There is even a Europarts Appreciation Thread here on the forum.
15" and 16" refer to the wheel size. Both sizes came on the 3500, but I know they are interchangeable. That makes me think that the brake disks are the same, but again, just call them. They can answer all your questions. Or you can email them, too.

Warehouse 33

-eugene- You can email me your vin # I can l get the correct part # and get you some prices for the front rotors.

-Jason

westyventures

In the Oregon Outback
What I think most missed here is that the T1N 3500 uses 5-hole front rotors - there is a huge adaptor flange that bolts over the brake disc and to the hub with five bolts, this flange then has the six wheel studs mounted in it. There is no 6-hole disc. The rear has 6 holes.

Last edited:

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com
What I think most missed here is that the T1N 3500 uses 5-hole front rotors - there is a huge adaptor flange that bolts over the brake disc and to the hub with five bolts, this flange then has the six wheel studs mounted in it. There is no 6-hole disc. The rear has 6 holes.
NO WAY! I never noticed that! ... and I OWN a 3500 T1N!
Thanks!!!:bow:
I'm gonna check it out tomorrow, just to make sure you are right...:professor:

westyventures

In the Oregon Outback
I was shocked when I saw it on mine - just yesterday when I swapped the new wheels on. The rear uses a similar flange but it has six bolts.

Last edited:

-eugene-

Yea i contacted europarts and they said lots of people ask the same question. I did actually check and the rotor does have 5 holes and rim has 6, a little weird how they made it

Top Bottom