Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Dealer and Supplier List > Dealer Info, Reviews, and Experiences

Dealer Info, Reviews, and Experiences Got dealerships? List them here.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:15 AM   #11
slsbl77

Default Re: Denver, CO area Sprinter Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by forJO View Post
Thanks for the information on Linden, good to hear the good report. I will have to give Linden a call the next time I need some work done.
I just had the steering column replaced (search key won't turn) at MB Westminster. I have been to this dealership twice now and each time found them very good. Terry (the Sprinter service writer) is well versed in the MB system having been at Murray MB and Christopher Dodge. Sprinter tech he brought with him is GOOD. They got my van on Tuesday, diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts, and had it ready to go again on Thursday morning. Excellent service.
I have ordered a new van from this dealer, I find them to be good to deal with. Good service is something to look for when shopping for a new vehicle and these guys fill that need.
Bob
2010 144"WB High Roof Cargo Van, Jet Black, Aluminum Wheels, Koni Rear Shocks, Dual Rear Springs, Auxiliary Battery, Overhead Storage Bin, Security Alarm, Waistline L track, V19 Cargo Pkg1, Lighting Pkg, Trailer Hitch Pkg, Dark Tinted Windows, Rear Door Windows with Wiper/Washers, Front Insulation, Sound 20, Heater Booster, Preset Idle Control. Factory extended warranty. First day 8/31/10.
slsbl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #12
businessword.com

Just got this e-mail.

Mercedes-Benz of Littleton is pleased to announce that effective June 30, 2010 we are an authorized Sprinter Van dealer.

A hundred years of commercial van experience come standard.

With its trailblazing technical innovations, Mercedes-Benz has been writing automotive history for over 100 years. In the United States, as in the rest of the world, Mercedes-Benz vehicles have always been synonymous with innovative technology, safety, quality, comfort, and longevity.

Not just a world leader in premium cars, Mercedes-Benz is also the world's largest manufacture of commercial vehicles, setting standards since the first van was created in 1896. As of today, over one million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans have been sold worldwide: an impressive testament to our experience.

Please contact Patrick Rupas at:
303-703-2227 or PatrickR@MBofLittleton.com
For your commercial van sales and service needs.

Mercedes Benz of Littleton Click here to view our privacy policy Click here to unsubscribe from our email list
8070 S. Broadway
Littleton, CO 80122
businessword.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:39 AM   #13
lindenengineering

Thanked 10,440 Times in 5,321 Posts

Hello Guys

I am always ready to help with Sprinter problems.
Our regular customers are the fleet operators but we will do what we can for drop ins and emergency repairs.
Our Sprinter service business is growing, we value Sprinter customers, and always feel free to call with a service concern. I can't say I have all the answers but I will give it my best shot.
Alan thanks for the kind words up there in Bozeman--nice--Big Sky Country--my idea of America!
Cheers Dennis
Linden Engineering inc
www.lindenengineering.com
lindenengineering is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:29 AM   #14
gregowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by forJO View Post
Thanks for the information on Linden, good to hear the good report. I will have to give Linden a call the next time I need some work done.
Just wanted to pipe up with another enthusiastic review of Linden Engineering. Dennis, the owner, is an incredibly knowledgeable and friendly Brit who has worked on diesels from Baghdad to Caracas. He charged me a very fair price for service, didn't mind if I watched all the goings-on, and was happy to explain anything I asked about my Sprinter.

Highly recommended!

Greg
Old 10-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #15
wbk

I was on a long road trip (climbing) and upon doing a routine service myself I checked the injectors only to find I had the black death clumping up on three of the injectors (or so it seemed). Dennis at LinDen engineering (Golden, CO) helped me get these injectors out, reseal them and get them back in at a very reasonable price. Best part was that he coached me through this, taking his precious time to educate me and answer my endless questions.

Thanks Dennis! If you're in the Denver area, this is the place to take your Sprinter.

Ben Kunz
wbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:51 PM   #16
LassenAle

Dennis at Linden is incredibly knowledgeable and a great guy to boot. I was through there with my newly purchased 2006 Cargo last week, he took the time to diagnose my check engine light, and inspected some other areas of concern I had. All for $75. The Sprinter world needs more blokes like Terry!
LassenAle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LassenAle For This Useful Post:
angolaron (04-08-2013)
Old 04-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #17
bkdiem

Linden engineering is the way to go.
Dennis (owner) is great, and my experience exactly matches the one above.. easy to talk to, helpful over the phone, and his diagnosis was dead on..
bkdiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #18
mercpaul

Thumbs up Re: Denver, CO area Sprinter Mechanic

Ever felt like this with your Sprinter
http://haglinautoinc.com

http://www.techauto.com/

Now have full service Mercedes certified master tech
Old 05-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #19
MOBILESPRNT

Mercedes-Benz Of Littleton is pleased to tell you that we offer mobile service anywhere in colorado. Just give us a call and we can help you where ever that may be.

720-971-9360
Kyle Geitzenauer
Sprinter Sales And Mobile Service
Kyle@mboflittleton.com
MOBILESPRNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #20
Torchwater

There is a new Mercedes dealer in Loveland/Fort Collins area. The same owner as the Westminister store. They are a bit green, but will be full service. I just hope thy are versed in these vans by the time I need service.

Darin
Torchwater is offline   Reply With Quote