lugs for 375 warrior wheels

quillaja

2004 2500 140WB high roof
I've done a little researching, but wanted to ask this to help ensure I purchase the right things.

I'm interested in buying a set of the Vision Wheels 375 Warrior alloy wheels for my 2004 Sprinter high roof 140WB. It appears the 16x6.5 5x130 +45mm are the correct/closest for this van. The stock lugs are M14x1.5. The lugs for the Mercedes "stock" alloy wheels are 52mm long, according to europarts. The ebay seller for the Warrior wheels lists these as lugs:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-14X1-5-M...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

26mm? I suppose it's possible the different designs of the wheels would necessitate different length lugs.

Does anyone have experience with lugs for this van and wheel comobo? Any other info that would lead me to success?

Thanks!

derekhski

Hey, Quillaja I have a set of the warrior rims and the lug set that I bought through Discount tires / America Tires
Mine have been sitting in the garage for the last year or two, as I found a set of Mercedes Alloys for a good price in 16"

I'm interested in selling the set I have..... One has some scratches. I got stock in the mudd, and the rim got scratched from spinning trying to get unstuck.

They have tires on them too with very limited millage.

PM me through the forum and we can dialog on them if you might be interested?

Derek PS, I'm out of town from Friday AM till Tuesday 7/21-25 but will get back to you first thing on Tuesday will pictures and such.

Top Bottom