Problem posting image with an Ipad

JFC

I've found the attachement button once i've tyed the advance mode.
I've resized j-peg to 900pix width using a free app "risize"
I choose the file click upload then it show "invalid file"
Checked again made sure it's jpeg resized to 600 same message again.

Someone else had this issue posting with an ipad ?

JFC

I have googled a bit about that and if i understood, it's V-Bulletin who should update their platform to solve the problem.

D

Deleted member 50714

File size? Take a screen shot. Oh, wait, you wont be able to post it. :doh: But you can right click and paste like this? Current Attachments (230.8 KB)
png.gif 08.png (230.8 KB)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Lotus54

Yes, I can't do it either from the iPad. even with small file size that meets the (very small) criteria.

But fine from Safari desktop.
mark

D

Deleted member 50714

Unfortunately, I do not have an iPad to practice.

white whale

Yes, I can't do it either from the iPad. even with small file size that meets the (very small) criteria.

But fine from Safari desktop.
mark

Ok so more than just a few users perhaps. Maybe mods can explore this issue, I have first gen iPad mini. Explored the mobile forum , that is a big step down in quality from regular site.

D

Deleted member 50714

Let's start over. What file format you using?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

white whale

Only jpg's, size is good. Did work previously , an app would downsize so SSF would accept.
Now just the nonsense INVALID FILE, before you'd get file to big or?.. If they can send those rocket boosters back to park within mm of their target, this shouldn't be impossible to do. I'll try to find a solution too.

I believe GIF, jpg, png are attachments that will display.

Screen shot was mentioned. With my Windows laptop I often do use Screen Shot and then crop/re-size/save to be able to post.

I don't know if iPads have a native Screen Shot included, but my guess is that there is an app for that. There's an app for pretty much everything else.

I always felt one of the downsides of Yahoo Sprintervan was the lack of picture inclusion.

Sorry that I can't offer much more than the above. Maybe Sikwan can help more.

:cheers: vic

Top Bottom