Yahoo group content shut down

gowestygirl

Claudia V
Hi just curious if anybody got this notice and if there was a discussion of how the group will go on?

"Yahoo has made the decision to no longer allow users to upload content to the Yahoo Groups site," the company said in a notice to users. "Beginning October 28, you won't be able to upload any more content to the site, and as of December 14 all previously posted content on the site will be permanently removed. You'll have until that date to save anything you've uploaded."

Cheers,
Claudia

gowestygirl

Claudia V
Sorry, I got confused between this page and the yahoo group page (actually I blame it on my husband - he confused me :)

Riptide

I was combing thru the Yahoo site today, downloading anything of interest. Lots of good files and pictures of people's projects, mods, and repairs. Of course, the pictures lose a little context without the associated threads behind them.

Lost of good photos from past Westyfests; I hope anyone who attended managed to get all of these.

Claudia, I think there's some of your big trip with like 4 or 5 kids, if I remember right? That always impressed me...

Last edited:

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Regarding the original Yahoo SprinterVan group, I transferred most of the material as of 2006 to Sprinter-Source (most of the documents there I had uploaded anyway).

gowestygirl

Claudia V
@Riptide
We had 3 little kids and two adults going on an 8 week trip East to West. Now they are all (almost) grown up with the last one about to leave the nest :)

Top Bottom