Sprinter mini meet

• Thread starter 312 diesel (closed)
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

312 diesel (closed)

We had a bit of a spannering session today. Craig came over with the Ambulance, and once again failed to bring any nurses despite promises to the contary. About the closest we got was when Craig cut his finger and demanded a plaster :thumbdown:

We did however amputate most of the remaing Ambulance related wiring.

Deciding which bit to rip out requires a lot of debate and getting down and dirty. Craig and Roger hard at work!

Finally we decided to have a little group photograph, and still no nurses in short skirts, damnit..:bash:

Last edited:

CraigRK

It was fun while it lasted.

Yeaterday was the longest trip I did in the Ambulance since getting it. It ran really well (except for the slightly scary time when one of the air bags decided to deflate).

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
heres the pic the boys didnt want to show:thumbdown:pretending to be working on the vans and look who happened to turn up.:wtf:
max.......:smilewink:

Attachments

312 diesel (closed)

heres the pic the boys didnt want to show:thumbdown:pretending to be working on the vans and look who happened to turn up.:wtf:
max.......:smilewink:
We asked you NOT to post that, Craig 'll be in trouble now with 'er indoors now. You must admit though, he's managed to create a lot of space in that ambulance!

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
.... and I thought all the progress was made under the watchful, unseen, nevertheless totalitarian eye of Nurse Ratched.

NurseRatched-1.jpg

Ok, seriously: Really nice, hard labor!

-Jon

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
god i love suzis:shhh: oh after blondie turned up she brought her friends..........
[YOUTUBE]WWJ6d6tseno&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
some nice power tools.:drool:

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Blimey! Don't you blighter's ever give up? Trading a Sprinter for a clapped out old Bedford:professor: Boy's you still have to get Past Hattie:eek:
You'll need the Ambulance, after she's finished with you lot.
arts-graphics-2008_1131725a.jpg
'Carry on Lads'
I'll send you a copy of the Castle.."In Your Dreams":lol:
[youtube]heB2g0IvOMg[/youtube]
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom