Fron Plate Sets Off Park-o-matic

vodochild

I Just Installed A Custom Front Euor Plate From German Plates.com, Looks Great But It Kept Giving False Red Lights And Beeps Fron The Front Sensor, So I Looked At It And Buy Using The Mounting Holes For A Us Size Plate, The Edges Stuck Out About A 1/2 In. Thats What Set Off The Park-tronic Beeper, So Once I Put Screws Out At The Edge To Pull It Back To The Curve Of The Plate Mount It Was Fine, But Sure Had Me Going, Heres A Picture Of The Plate,
I Found Dealing With Germanplates.com To Be Great.

Attachments

312 diesel (closed)

Oh good grief not another bloody Euro plate. If there's one thing gets my goat on car forums it's Americans with "Euro Plates". It looks retarded.

312 diesel (closed)

THANKS THATS WHAT WE YANKS LIKE!!!:tongue:
"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing...after they have exhausted all other possibilities."

Winston Churchill

As long as you like it it's fine by me, but it still looks horrible:tongue:

vodochild

TALK ABOUT LOOKING LIKE AN ASS, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN PARK WITH THOSE BIG RIGS? YOU ARE LUCKY ONE OF THE REAL TRUCK DRIVERS DID NOT RUN YOU OVER, FOR PARKING IN THIER AREA
OR MAYBE THEY SAW YOUR STEERING WHEEL WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE AND FIGURED YOU ARE JUST A DIP FROM JOLLY ENGLAND WHO HAD THIER ASS SAVED FROM THE GERMANS, BY US STUBID AMERICANS
YOU ARE WELCOME:tongue:

312 diesel (closed)

TALK ABOUT LOOKING LIKE AN ASS, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN PARK WITH THOSE BIG RIGS? YOU ARE LUCKY ONE OF THE REAL TRUCK DRIVERS DID NOT RUN YOU OVER, FOR PARKING IN THIER AREA
OR MAYBE THEY SAW YOUR STEERING WHEEL WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE AND FIGURED YOU ARE JUST A DIP FROM JOLLY ENGLAND WHO HAD THIER ASS SAVED FROM THE GERMANS, BY US STUBID AMERICANS
YOU ARE WELCOME:tongue:
My Sprinter KNOWS in its heart that he is as big as anything else on the road. Much like the Dachshund I had as a kid KNEW he was really a big tough Alsatian and had the courage to match. Besides we were towing so it was far too awkward to park in with the cars.

Of course the Sprinter is a wily old beast and knows all about those pesky Continentals who insist on driving on the wrong side of the road. He just laughs :lol: and puts up with their silly ways. Quite rightly he dismisses it as a fad introduced by the French following their revolution. He however doesn't see the need to prove he's not related to Marie Antoinette, coming from solid German working class stock. As I said though he puts up with this nonsense and figuratively shrugs his shoulders:idunno: As he says, lots of people seem to want to take a lead from the French, they'll be driving Peugeot vans next:cry:

Then he returns home and it all makes sense again. (Note the REAL "Euro Plate"). :cheers:

I asked him BTW and he reckons it was the Russians kicked his elder brothers into touch, apparently the Americans were too busy wrenching number plates off cars. (I'm not entirely sure of the veracity of this though, his geography is excellent, but his 20th century history is sometimes unreliable):hmmm:

Top Bottom