Oil change in Pensacola FL

unik

I made my FIRST OIL change :bow:
:D
Please do understand trip to Pensacola ~120miles one way was for me like trans-Atlantica flight:bounce:
So far wanderfalll Dodge charge me 170$ and 17cents
Well:popcorn: I did spend aprox 30$ on disel fuel
uNik
p.s It was planty of coffie:rad:
but NO Doonuts:cry:

Attachments

unik

Re: Oil change INVOICE

:yell:Ok a little math

FILTER EN 9057006 17.45$
OIL 15W40 1081090 31.90$
TATAL LABOR,PARTS 67.38$

FUEL FILTER FU14029003 43.58$
CLAMP HOS 1.70$

then, TAX bax,shmax,misc:2cents: Well Japanise mama was NOT included:tongue::wtf:
TOTAL INVOICE $ 172.17

Very sankuiu Dodge:rolleyes:
:popcorn:
Now it's TIME for:snore:
Sorry for my akzent:laughing:

unik

Yep,
SikWan:rad:
I can paint roof, weld underwater:thumbup:
But,,,
if somethink happens with Dizel motor ?:bow:
I did learned from navy mechanics and and navy ship-yard:professor:
If dizel-motor pass first 10,000hours of work without brake-down,it will work more than 600,000hours:lol::lol:
Then only you have to do; oil change and lubricate.
Also big deal:professor: No Water in disel fuel ABSOLIUTLY:professor:
In a navy they use centrifuges to separate water out of fuel
uNik
:bash:
p.s. Well on my 20,000miles I will change oil in a local station.
They said with fuel filter replacement will be ~49$ but I have to bring oil-filter and fuel-filter. So my next oil calculation ~100$ or less, and no driving 250miles to Pensacola

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Hi UNIK,

Your photographs are wonderful. I think you have finally beat Richard, your instructor.

Your message about the importance of the warranty and the lubrication of diesel engines is a vary good one. But if you buy your filters from Dodge and even buy your oil from them if you want (but at least buy an approved oil) and keep the records of all you have purchased and keep an accurate log of oil changes, your warranty won't be denied. :rad:

unik

Hi UNIK,

Your photographs are wonderful. I think you have finally beat Richard, your instructor.
Your message about the importance of the warranty and the lubrication of diesel engines is a vary good one. But if you buy your filters from Dodge and even buy your oil from them if you want (but at least buy an approved oil) and keep the records of all you have purchased and keep an accurate log of oil changes, your warranty won't be denied. :rad:
Bill I do not do photoshop like Richard:popcorn:
Well the only exception I made incertion of text into my pictures used Painbrush. I am old-school-Fotographer. Love to sit in red-room and develope pictures:bash:
1.Sorry this time is gone:thumbdown:
Now everithik is digital:lol:
2. Ooooh:smilewink: red rooms still exit somethere in Copenhagen

http://community.webshots.com/album/76899614qCIGLI

Check it out:crazy::smirk:
uNik
:cheers:
p.s next Oil change 19,000m will do by myself:bash:

unik

Oooo Bill:rolleyes:
Please do not brake single man heart:bash::lol:
I've been traying to Date this Girl for more than couple decades:bow:
But She just sitts in Copenhegen habor:cry:
My REMS Danish boss said:" Do not date grand-mama!!!"
About my sponsor REMS read below
http://www.rems.de/index_news.aspx?lid=2&tid=11
About Little Marmade age find yourself:D

See ya Bill :cheers:
Nik
p.s. yes, it was my first proffesional perfomance.
Bay-Mercury-Lyncoln-Dodge payed me 35$/h
This 2007year I do charge my customers 100$/h
Some discounts for locals in BayCounty Florida:2cents::smirk:

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Hi Unik,

Thanks for contributing to this forum. I, for one, greatly enjoy your humor.

I know how you can raise money. Seems like people are always coming up with ideas of how to raise money for charity by going from one place to another by walking, riding a bicycle, pushing a stroller, whatever. Maybe you can figure out how to ride your unicycle from Pensacola to San Francisco and simultaneously earn money and raise money for your favorite charity.... preferably something that not many people know about and your goal is to raise awareness. "Save the Florida Panther". :bounce:

unik

Hi Unik,

Thanks for contributing to this forum. I, for one, greatly enjoy your humor.

I know how you can raise money. Seems like people are always coming up with ideas of how to raise money for charity by going from one place to another by walking, riding a bicycle, pushing a stroller, whatever. Maybe you can figure out how to ride your unicycle from Pensacola to San Francisco and simultaneously earn money and raise money for your favorite charity.... preferably something that not many people know about and your goal is to raise awareness. "Save the Florida Panther". :bounce:
Bill
so far I do not have impresario:idunno:
If your willing to be one I will offer you some%(procentage) of what I will make on my perfomance art show:cheers: or whatever we call it:bounce:
uNik

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Great reply, Unik. Put the ball back into my court.

Sorry I can't help you.... no experience in the impresario business.

:idunno:

Top Bottom