• Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

businessgypsy

Curiosity fed the dog
MB Naples, FL

I just finished my third scheduled service with this dealer, as my local MB guys (Fort Myers) don't have the lifts, techs or training for Sprinter.

When you call up, demand, don't ask, that Tino Guerrero be your Service Advisor. There's another guy handling Sprinters who is a hire from Dodge. If you expect first rate service from him you'll be disappointed. I'm sure staff will change over time, but that's it for now.

It's been a mixed bag, but they are trying very hard to be an active and detail oriented Sprinter advocate. Don't expect them to know maintenance schedules and peculiarities like you do, and make them repeat what you've told them so there can be no doubt.

Leading the drive to get things right is Service Manager Mike Cozza. If you suspect a problem or need something resolved, he will get right on it. This is a dealer ship with lots of AMG 55s, 65s, and blinged out G-Wagons clogging up the works, so I give them props for taking the Sprinter seriously and working to improve their service.

You know MB prices, so be prepared before you show up. Spankin' new facility, and they'll front you a loaner if one is available. I'll update this as time goes by, but right now I'm going to say they will do their best, and have their heart in the right place. Will honor Dodge factory and extended warranties.

I'm expecting big things from these guys in the future.

Top Bottom