NCV3: 2006-2018 Free Rooftop AC parts, San Diego Area

jbm-sd

I've removed my rooftop A/C unit, and would prefer not to take it to the dump. If you can use any of the pieces, interior or exterior, and can pick it up in North San Diego County, please message me.

I have not removed the compressor or any wiring harness that is connected to the main van harness, and these items are not available. The rooftop brackets that are adhered and bolted to the roof are not available.

I do have the following:
- entire rooftop blower/evap unit, with shroud
- Condensor unit with dryer/tubing/fans/relay and shroud
- All tubing/piping down to the base of the B pillar
- All interior distribution vent pieces.

jbm-sd

So far, it's all still available. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to ship items though. Everything needs to be picked up locally in Escondido, CA.

DSO

I cant seem to PM you. Wondering if you could tell me the dimensions of the opening the factory AC left when you removed it. Pictures would also help a TON if you have them. I'm considering removing mine as well depending on how much if a PIA it is.

Thx

Dan

I've removed my rooftop A/C unit, and would prefer not to take it to the dump. If you can use any of the pieces, interior or exterior, and can pick it up in North San Diego County, please message me.

I have not removed the compressor or any wiring harness that is connected to the main van harness, and these items are not available. The rooftop brackets that are adhered and bolted to the roof are not available.

I do have the following:
- entire rooftop blower/evap unit, with shroud
- Condensor unit with dryer/tubing/fans/relay and shroud
- All tubing/piping down to the base of the B pillar
- All interior distribution vent pieces.

Top Bottom