VS30: 2019+ Alpine Designs Swivel Set San Diego

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
I have a brand new set that did not work on a power seat. (motor interferes with support brace) Consider trading for a 3 person VS30 reclining bench if you have one to trade or a 3 person non reclining leatherette + cash. (VS30 only please) PM if you have either as client needs a seat if you need these out of stock swivels that are really hard to get. Located in N. County Coastal San Diego. Sorry not interested in selling at discount as these are in really high demand and super hard to get (long wait) I would use this swivel likely on another van in future with a different customer who wants them installed.

pm contact info if interested.

mdbrown

They made me a set of spacers that I will be installing this weekend. I have the same issue. Was NOT happy when I finished the project and figured out the problem and had to undo the whole damn thing.

They will take them back also... should be on their dime.

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
They made me a set of spacers that I will be installing this weekend. I have the same issue. Was NOT happy when I finished the project and figured out the problem and had to undo the whole damn thing.

They will take them back also... should be on their dime.
Raises you seat a bit, if you are under 5 5"...it could be a significant problem. You can't foresee all the issues on any new van till you begin...its part of what you have to work through. I can tell you I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars to figure things out...its part of the process. The spacer solved the problem, but the seat now is similar height to Sportscraft, but still is superior in regards to the swivel and lack of play compared to Sportscraft.

odix@yahoo.com

Sprinter fan
One of slamit’s earlier posts let me know about the Alpine Design swivels. (Thank you as always slamit!) As per usual he is spot on — they are well engineered, amazing quality and on my NCV3 much lower than the Sportscrafts which I sold. In fact the Sportcrafts raised my seat to such a height that I considered installing shorter seat bases. Then I gave up on swivels in general and was going to purchase better seats. But (seats are really expensive — no go for me), following slamit’s advice, bought the Alpine’s. You immediately know they are quality when you see how well they are packed and shipped. All I bought was the passenger. Again, really great quality.

Top Bottom