2005 Yellow DHL long/tall parting out Philadelphia PA

InterBlog

What do you recommend regarding arm rests? Suck it up and try to buy new, or is there a chance of getting one of those through a part-out? Obviously it would reduce the chance of the owner selling the seat if the arm rest were missing. I'd guess that it would have to come from a damaged seat.

I swivel my passenger seat and use a Lagun table for computer work while my husband drives. Swivel results in no arm rest at the aisle side. I can live without it, but if I saw one, I'd probably buy it.

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com
Rear doors are in just ok shape. Some rust and dents. $100 each. No rear bumper and the front bumper is cracked. I doubt you are interested in it. Come on down and get the doors whenever you want!

doug022984

Sporadic Member Since 2015
I saw a picture of driver's seat armrest. Do you still have that to sell? I really just need the pad as most people do. Also, what about driver's door lock actuator and sliding door lock actuator? Do those work and would you sell them by themselves? I'm too far away to come pull myself, but hoping those parts are small enough to ship and easy enough to pull.

Stani

2002 Freightliner Sprinter 158" Camper Van
hey there
I'm also interested in coming to pull some parts, im over in NJ.
I would like
armrest for the drivers seat, maybe passenger also
rear door swing out latch and stays for both doors
one or two rear door hinges
turbo heatshield
maybe some other stuff

Let me know your details and we can set up over text, thanks
Stan

RD94404

hello, can you cut the part below the rear door ?
send me an email and i will show some picture for what i need
at duc2765@autoshoppingcenter.com (of course if you still have)
Roland

186k miles
Engine and transmission are gone.
Airbag is gone.
Shifter is gone.
Instrument cluster is gone.
Ignition, key, ECU and SKREEM are gone.
Pretty much everything else is up for grabs.
Lots of East Coast rust.
If you want to drive here and get parts, I prefer that. I love meeting other Sprinter owners!
If you want me to pull parts for you, it will cost you. Sorry, but every minute I spend pulling parts for you is a minute I'm not fixings a customers Sprinter. If you want something, let me know what you are willing to pay, including shipping, and I'll tell you quickly if I can do that or not.
...so now you have a good excuse to travel to millionmilesprinter, get some work done on your van and also pick up those little pieces you needed for cheap! :rad:

Top Bottom