2017 4x4 144 High Roof Crew Adventure Wagon - Jackson Hole

InspiredVan

2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 144 High Roof Crew - Adventure Wagon RUV

~5500 miles in the Vanda Blue Color option (miles may go up slightly as it is still driven locally). Yes, that is correct - under 6k miles on it! Seats 5 if needed with the Factory Bench seat w/ 3pt Shoulder belts

Van came spec'd w/ the Crew Pkg including Factory 3 person Bench seat, Heated seats, Tunja Black Fabric seating, Factory Tow pkg, Auxilary Battery system, High/Low 4x4, Cruise control and others.... Full Factory Warranty applies including 1st 2 Services prepaid

Adventure Wagon modular camper conversion professionally crafted by InspiredVan out of Teton Valley, one of Adventure Wagon's Installers and Workshop Instructors. This van was only used for a short while this fall/winter as a Demo/Show-n-Tell vehicle. Time to unload while we build out the next rig....

Full Adventure Wagon RUV interior w/ the innovative and adjustable MOAB Platform Bed, 2x MULE Storage Lockers (you can Add 1 more if needed). LTrack cargo rails throughout, Marine LED lighting, 2 MAxxAir Fans, numerous USB/12V outlets. Van has Full Sound deadening (HushMat) along with 1-2 Layers of Thinsulate Insulation plus a layer of LOW-E reflective for maximum thermal and accoustic insulation.

Extra's Installed...
-Additional set of Factory Bench Seat tracks installed in 'the 2nd position' for extra Seat position flexibility
-Cooper ST MAXX tires in size 255/85/16 including the Spare
-AlpineMechanisms Seat Swivels Driver and Passenger (by far the lowest height swivels on the market ~1/2")
-Van Compass Rear Step
-Terrawagen Fender flare covers

Please contact us for additional info/details at inspiredvan@gmail.com

We are located right outside of Jackson Hole, WY - come out and Ski/Board or Snowmobile when you pickup your new rig!

As it is configured we are Asking 79,500

Pictures are coming soon including the MOAB Bed details! Get ready for your next Adventures with no lengthy wait!

Derek 435-640-0520

Last edited:

InspiredVan

Yes, that is correct. There currently is no Inverter installed in this van. All electrical (USB/12V Outlets, MaxxAir Fans, LEDs) is wired off the Aux battery with Marine Grade components with a Fuse Block/Circuit Breaker being installed under the Driver's seat. Been getting 2+ Days of use with Lights/Fans and a Dometic CFX65 fridge running before even needing to fire up the van to recharge the battery.

Should have pics ready by end of this week w/ MOAB Bed etc...

InspiredVan

Few more interior shots with the Moab bed along with a bit of the details of the finish work...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Agnes16

Looks Amazing - Nice Work! Someone is gonna score a sweet setup. Like the modularity of this build.

-GLWS

drodio

"Avalanche" • 2022 170" Ext Cargo 4x4
Any idea how hard it would be to get another row of seats installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InspiredVan

Any idea how hard it would be to get another row of seats installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Easy! All you need is an extra seat. I've already installed another set of the factory bench seat brackets in the middle position.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom