Awesome Sprinter Conversion $49,500

Msand

Hello, I am selling my off grid, baja tested expedition camper van. This camper was designed inside and out to have all the comforts of home, and was built for full time living. Just did a $790 service and have replaced rotors, brakes, filters, and all fluids. Runs like a dream! Engine isn't even broken in for another 150,000 miles. Gets 17mpg city, and 26mpg highway. I'm selling because I'm starting a company and must revert back to apartment life, I have taken this rig through Mexico, Canada, and coast to coast in the US. Has never let net down, always kept up with the maintence schedule and performed preventative maintenance. Zero rust!

6'2" interior standing height
Exterior:
-NEW 27" BFG AT tires
-2" Custom lift
-Upgraded Garrett turbo
-500W solar system (two Hybrid Amorphous-Monocrystalline panels. Pulls 150W in overcast PNW conditions)
-Rain gutter system
-Yakima space case x2
-Custom roof rack rail system
-Rhino Lined underbody
-RWD that will push through anything
-Custom side window with screen
-Built rear axle for towing
-Tuned to run on Bio, ultra-high grade, ultra-low grade, and off-road diesel

Interior:
-Full double refleticx insulation on roof, walls, doors, and floor
-carpet cover (to protect wood floors, removable)
-All custom cabinets, auto locking and closing cabinets "slam proof"
-smoke and co2 detector
-queen size memory foam bed
-custom wood siding
-stainless steel sink
-stainless steel faucet with extendable head
-Suburban stainless steel two burner propane stove
-12 lb propane canister w/3 safety switches
-1 lb propane heated shower in rear
-Tons of storage
-Lots of hidden drawers
-Fold up/down closet
-Dometic cfx-65dzus 2.2Cu fridge/freezer
-Xantrex freedom hf 1800 inverter/charger
-30 Gal freshwater marine grade organic tank
-12v two way marine water pump
-Airtronic diesel heater (plumbed to diesel tank, hoses routed throughout van)
-2 480Ah AGM house batteries for a total of 960Ah
-Isolator routed to charge car and house batteries while driving
-Slide out table
-Marine wood floors
-Built in LED lighting with nigh lights
-Amber rope light
-Fantastic fan (3 speed, 2 modes)
-Shore power hook up

Will include
-Pillows, sheets, speakers, memory foam mattress if desired.

This van is a perfect expedition rig for two people, with the 84"x55"x33" "garage" under the lofted bed, there is tons of storage for bikes and equipment. The 2" lift gives it 13" of ground clearance. Ive had it in 3ft of snow, and deep sand, and never failed to get me out. With only the best materials used inside and out this van is a home on wheels that can be used for weekend excursions or full time living. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

$49,500. will consider all REASONABLE offers
Please have either financing (unsecured personal line of credit) or personal funds squared away before contacting me.

Don't be scared by the milage. the 2.7L Mercedes diesel engines aren't even broken in until 300,000 miles. They are one of the most low maintenance longest lasting diesel engines out there. If you look on forums, there are vans with well over a million miles.

LINK TO IN DEPTH VIDEO OF VAN:
https://youtu.be/5edexw8lws4

Link to CL ad: https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/d/custom-adventure-van-49500obo/6326613447.html

Top Bottom