Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > NCV3 Sprinters > NCV3 Write-Ups

NCV3 Write-Ups Help other NCV3 owners by posting your experience working on your Sprinter.

Old 11-08-2019, 03:29 PM   #21
slamit
www.cacampervan.com

Default Re: Espar D2L with Easy Start Pro Controller Wiring Diagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Mont View Post
Looks like you have discovered an even better adaptor than your one in post #4. I hunted down one like in post #4 from your advice. I like the looks of these better. Had to soak the other in hot water to get it go onto the Dorman connector. It worked. Do you know why the wire harnesses are so different? I ordered mine through Heatso.com with a Easy Start Pro controller.
I don't order my stuff from overseas...it can affect warranty on a very expensive system and everything I get from esparparts.com they will support and I can be assured its covered under warranty. They also are an installer and service the heaters as well so they understand importance of having the right parts. The kits I have seen people source over seas or on ebay...are often totally different (few I have installed). For the most part I don't install a system unless I source the parts myself here in USA. I also appreciate the fact I can support a business in USA. They actually found this adapter for me as they listened to my feedback and did some searching and sent samples for me to look at.
slamit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 03:33 PM   #22
slamit
www.cacampervan.com

To be clear this is the controller I sourced, plugs right into the harness to the heater. No connections needed they already exist at the controller end.

Pro Controller.jpg

https://youtu.be/f-LlNAtP-tg
slamit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 11:37 PM   #23
H.Mont

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamit View Post
To be clear this is the controller I sourced, plugs right into the harness to the heater. No connections needed they already exist at the controller end.

Attachment 120924

https://youtu.be/f-LlNAtP-tg
Same controller as what I have. We must have different harnesses. Either way, I was mostly trying to figure out whether the harness was different because of the controller.
H.Mont is offline   Reply With Quote