D+ signal wire

Youngdotpark

Greetings,

I need to run D+ Wire to my Battery Charger from 2017 Sprinter 3500 in order to make this battery charger to work. Do anyone has a picture and location information where I can run my wire from Sprinter to a Renogy DC - DC Battery Charger? Actual Charging unit is not ON unless I plug a cable from D+ relay. Last I heard that it was under the driver seat. I'd like to see the picture of that location and a possible instruction to run a wire to this charger to charge a house battery.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Youngdotpark

If I don't find a way to run a wire from Sprinter Van to Renogy Dc to Dc battery Charger, I may have to go buy one Battery Isolator to replace Renogy Battery charger. In that case, anyone can recommend a good Battery Isolator for 2017 Sprinter Van?

Appreciate the help.

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Greetings,

I need to run D+ Wire to my Battery Charger from 2017 Sprinter 3500 in order to make this battery charger to work. Do anyone has a picture and location information where I can run my wire from Sprinter to a Renogy DC - DC Battery Charger? Actual Charging unit is not ON unless I plug a cable from D+ relay. Last I heard that it was under the driver seat. I'd like to see the picture of that location and a possible instruction to run a wire to this charger to charge a house battery.

Thank you,
You need to look for your EK1 terminal block under the drivers seat. If you search the NCV3 sub-forum for 'EK1' you should find photos and descriptions of where it is.

Keith.

Edit. Look at post 3 in this thread... https://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75916&highlight=EK1

Top Bottom