Scantool Access

morre

Name: Morre

Resources: Mercedes-Benz Star Diagnosis System and other scan tools

Method of contact: send a private message

Skills: almost anything, I'm not going to replace your transmission but i can rebuild it if you remove it yourself.

When: anytime

Boundaries: none, love emergency jobs

Lotus54

Name: Lotus54 (Mark)

Resources: Mercedes-Benz Star3 Also iCarsoft MB scanner - OSSA motorcycle diagnostics cable/software - Ducati Multistrada (air cooled) diagnostics software

Method of contact: send a private message - or email

Skills: Fairly new to Sprinter, learning. Fairly extensive motorcycle repair, also used to work auto shop.

When: anytime

Boundaries: Some people everything has to be a hassle. I like to make things easy. If you like hassles, please do not call me.

Name: Pete

Resources: SD Connect 4 clone, Vediamo factory engineering software (can change pretty much any coding that can be figured out)

Method of contact: Send a private message to me on Sprinter-Source

Skills: I can help you with changing variant coding and with electrical design

When: Pre-scheduled weekends when I'm free, and/or over email

Boundaries: I'm not going to spend a lot of time on your Sprinter for free. If you're stranded, do not try to reach me for emergency assistance. I have a day job and I'm not a professional.

~petev

zeeede

Anybody close to Southern New Hampshire (maybe Boston area?) with a scanner that can read/reset ABS codes? I just cleaned a bunch of debris off a wheel speed sensor so I'm hoping that will solve my problem. If not, I'd love to take a quick drive with your scanner and figure out which wheel speed sensor is bad so I don't have to replace them both.

tmiron

I'm looking for a someone with a scanner in souther Massachusetts or Rhode Island. I'm stuck in 2nd gear. I did the transmission service but I'm still stuck I think I need my codes reset.

sprinteris.com

MB Certified Sprinter Tech
Name: David

Resources: Registered MB service provider (ISP) with official access to Xentry, WIS, TIPS, ISPPI, ... (www.startekinfo.com)

Skills: Mercedes-Benz Certified Sprinter Technician (7 years ISP and 10 years of work experience at dealership), Red Seal Certified (Canada)

Availability: By appointment, for more information, please visit www.sprinteris.com.

Boundaries: Mobile Service in the Atlanta area (GA).

Top Bottom