Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Dealer and Supplier List > Regional Locations > USA > Pennsylvania

View Poll Results: Rating
Excellent 0 0%
Good 1 50.00%
Average 0 0%
Fair 0 0%
Poor 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll | Withdraw Vote

Old 01-16-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
sikwan
06 T1N Can

Thanked 1,794 Times in 828 Posts
Default Tom Masano, Reading, PA (Dealership)

Get Directions

Tom Masano Inc
Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter
815 Lancaster Ave.
Reading, PA 19607

1-888-810-0815
610-777-6587

http://www.tommasano.com/

tommassano1.jpg

DSC00434.JPG
sikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
ErieBigDawg
2010 144" High/Expediter

Default Re: Tom Masano, Reading, PA (Dealership)

Be prepared to be taken to a FORD garage to have a front-end alignment. They do NOT have a machine to do this at the MB dealership!

I was told my Sprinter tech that owner of dealership will not help support the Sprinter end of this business.

I was NOT happy with my experience here...at all!!

Dave
Patriot Guard of PA.
ErieBigDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:54 PM   #3
mcj7247

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErieBigDawg View Post
Be prepared to be taken to a FORD garage to have a front-end alignment. They do NOT have a machine to do this at the MB dealership!

I was told my Sprinter tech that owner of dealership will not help support the Sprinter end of this business.

I was NOT happy with my experience here...at all!!

Dave
Has anyone had any updated experiences with this dealer? This review was back in 2009 and I'm wondering if things have improved since then? I'm not having much luck finding any local Sprinter service locations near me in central NJ. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:55 AM   #4
lrcasella

I was just a Tom Masano last month. I have an RV on the Sprinter, something they couldn't handle until they opened the new truck center in late 2016. They have a Sprinter repair at their truck center, with a dedicated Sprinter Service Writer. Top notch service! No, the amenities are Ford - hard plastic chairs, no pastries or coffee, but the service was top notch. I have a 2011 Sprinter with a few months left on my 7 Yr/70,000 mile CARB Emission Warranty and had two CEL codes. The first was for NOx sensor number 1 - they replaced both (said they had to be replaced in pairs) under the warranty. I also had a #5 Glow plug out. They recommended replacing all 6. I agreed - the first - #5 - the charge was $170 - the other 5 - a total of 250. So, they replaced all 6 for $420 - which was only 1.5 hours of labor. I don't know if anyone has ever had a cheaper cost. I also had them do a brake flush - cost was $175, very reasonable.
lrcasella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 11:13 AM   #5
agreenjacket

I purchased my sprinter here and have had one service visit to repair the 4x4 clunking issue under warranty. The purchase went super smooth, thanks to German my sales rep. The service was also very easy, good communication, took care of the issue and kept me up to date on the progress. I was told they have service hours on Saturday and Sunday, although I hope I never have a need for that. The Sprinter service location is at a slightly different location than the regular Mercedes sales location.
agreenjacket is online now   Reply With Quote