NCV3: 2006-2018 Headliner and interior panels from 2018 passenger van, San Diego, CA

-p-

Set of headliner panels, rear interior lower panels and front lower panel from a 2018 Mercedes Passenger Sprinter van 144 wheelbase high roof. Panels and headliners were removed when new. Interior lights from the panels and foam support brackets will be included. All pieces are basically as new, pictures are attached.

Pickup or meetup in San Diego coastal areas near downtown or La Jolla is preferred.

PM me if you are interested.

$100 for everything.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chunk123

Set of headliner panels, rear interior lower panels and front lower panel from a 2018 Mercedes Passenger Sprinter van 144 wheelbase high roof. Panels and headliners were removed when new. Interior lights from the panels and foam support brackets will be included. All pieces are basically as new, pictures are attached.

Pickup or meetup in San Diego coastal areas near downtown or La Jolla is preferred.

$100 for everything.
I am looking for just the center piece in grey with speckle....yours seems just grey and your photo does not seem the same as mine. mine has taller side...? Id pay 100 bucks for freight and 100 bucks for the center only, if it is a match.
CT

JCII100

$100 for everything.

Sell the panels?

Leo00024

$100 for everything.
do you still have the headliner? I will buy it from you

Chunk123

$100 for everything.
I am late, but are they still available?
CT

Top Bottom