Questions from New pending Mercedes Sprinter dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news

will that also mean that they will be able to retro fit in this country then too...because the parts will be available???

Retrofit: I have no idea: however parts will be available

There is a redesign going on with some components so you will have to wait to see what was changed first would assume

Start yelling if you want it earlier and what the price should be please :thumbup:

Mark,

Well done sir, I am having a tough time cleaning the coffee I just spit out off my shirt!!

I don't see MB allowing us to convert our older models as that wouldn't really help to sell the new ones, but perhaps they would sell a kit or allow others to sell a full kit now if it means some money in their pocket. From a purely business perspective I don't see the retro fit kits for 2002-2006. Who knows though I didn't see the 4 x 4 anytime before 2016 either.

Mark here is a new task: Retrofit kits for our awesome emission free 02-06!! :thumbup:

I would hate to see you bored down there in Mass!!

Thanks again!

Tom

ekmxryda

Hey Mark,
I would pay another $3,000 for 4 wheel drive as an option, that would be nice in the snow and some of the muddy race tracks we go to. Tell your guys I am very happy with the grill conversion, the paint match is perfect. Here are some picts of my progress on turning the misfit delivery van into our dirt bike hauler / camper. I have all the major mods done like the foam insulation, installing side windows and moving the partition wall brackets. Now I just have to do all the time consuming little things, but thanks to all the nice folks on this forum it will be easy!
I love to see what people are doing with their Sprinters and I get a lot of good direction here.
Nice meeting you yesterday and thanks again,
Eric :thumbup:

Attachments

punter

There was talk a while back that Daimler was considering building Sprinters in the USA instead of just rescrewing them together in Ladson.

Is that going to happen eventually?

It should, just to lower costs since Euro exchange rates cannot be helping and the market should shortly be much more competitive.

punter

Hey Mark,
I would pay another $3,000 for 4 wheel drive as an option, that would be nice in the snow and some of the muddy race tracks we go to. Tell your guys I am very happy with the grill conversion, the paint match is perfect. Here are some picts of my progress on turning the misfit delivery van into our dirt bike hauler / camper. I have all the major mods done like the foam insulation, installing side windows and moving the partition wall brackets. Now I just have to do all the time consuming little things, but thanks to all the nice folks on this forum it will be easy!
I love to see what people are doing with their Sprinters and I get a lot of good direction here.
Nice meeting you yesterday and thanks again,
Eric :thumbup:

With two girlfriends I am surprised you only have one kid.

guisar

I don't know if Mark is around anymore, my email to him bounced and a guy named Rob at the dealership said he was the boss of Sprinters (I didn't ask about Mark's status). I'm bringing my van in next week- hope it's a positive experience (though I don't think it could be worse than the three Dodge dealers its been to)

maher01

08 Passenger/work 144 van
Mark is gone, Charlie is the new GM. Carl is still the Sprinter Guy and I just had a great service done with Carl, all is great for Sprinters in Lynnfield! Tom:thumbup:

Mrdi

Mark is gone, Charlie is the new GM. Carl is still the Sprinter Guy and I just had a great service done with Carl, all is great for Sprinters in Lynnfield! Tom:thumbup:
Good to hear all is good.
Where did Mark go, he has bee a spark plug for US.
A big thanks to MARK.

maher01

08 Passenger/work 144 van
Mark moved on to a new 6 dealership company! I wish him well also, but Lynnfield is going strong on taking care of us as sprinter owners, so stop in and say HI!!! :cheers:

Where did Mark go, he has been a spark plug for US.

A big thanks to MARK.
Good observations... poor choice of words for a diesel owner. :tongue:

Mark moved on to a new 6 dealership company! I wish him well also, but Lynnfield is going strong on taking care of us as sprinter owners, so stop in and say HI!!! :cheers:
Maybe this should be closed to further replies unless someone is going to take over on the thread? To me it seems there's no sense keeping members going on this thread unless it has some chance of similar response. Just my opinion.

Mark can always unlock it if he is able to continue monitoring the thread. vic

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Good observations... poor choice of words for a diesel owner. :tongue:

Maybe this should be closed to further replies unless someone is going to take over on the thread? To me it seems there's no sense keeping members going on this thread unless it has some chance of similar response. Just my opinion.

Mark can always unlock it if he is able to continue monitoring the thread. vic
If mark moved! his real interest lies elsewhere, THEREFORE HIS SALES PITCH HAS GONE WITH THE WIND.
So far little has ever come of a salesman actually integrating with the forum that does not pertain to his own interests. apart from Chris in the UK and he was stabbed in the back by a member.:bash: Mod can close it. Richard

gary 32

07 ncv3 pv
Looks like the conversation with Mark has ended with a lot of unanswered promises and very little actual follow through, why not close the thread.

sikwan

06 Tin Can
I think Mark did a stellar job being our liaison. While it may seem like he just left us hanging, he did forward us (USA) some good promising information; 4cyl and 4x4. :clapping:

He has other responsibilities now and I wish the best to his new career and his family. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom