Question regarding side mirrors

trevor68

Hi,
I currently own a 2019 MB Sprinter and had a small accident that broke the mirrors (Large upper mirror and lower blind spot mirror). The actual housing is fine, but I need to change the mirrors. Does anyone know if they are the same as the 2018 mirrors? I am having a hard time finding the 2019 mirrors.
Thanks!

sailquik

The mirrors should be traceable by your VIN # but most dealers will want to replace the entire assembly as that's most likley
the only way they are sold at the dealer level through the MB Parts system.
Only suggestion for just the mirrors and no the housings is to find a 2018 or 2019 Sprinter in a wrecking/breakers yard.
Hope this helps,
Roger

trevor68

I was able to find the answer: mirrors are not the same. Dealership can provide me with the two mirrors without the housing at a steep price of $240.

gltrimble

2017 170 4x4
Check with EuroParts SD. They found all the necessary individual parts to replace my heated mirror with parkatronic options for a lot less $ than the dealer. I had to replace multiple parts including the housing and both mirrors. If you don’t see it on their website just ask and they will find it.

And beware of inattentive Ford F-350 drivers with the extendable side mirrors.

Last edited:

Eric B

Or pelican parts.com too - get 10% off your first order if you sign up for newsletter whatnot

Top Bottom