It is coming alive

bimmerdog

Any more updates.

My Coach House is promised to arrive in July.
That is great you will be hitting the road in July. I got some more pictures but did not post them because it was pretty much what I already posted. Ours will be done the first week in May. We will pick it up June 1st. We had a trip planned for China for two weeks in May so that is why we decided on June 1st date. Well of course the trip to China was thrown out the window but we had our flights already booked for May 31st to fly to Florida so we are keeping the original delivery date. The other thing we are hoping the RV parks will be open by then.

TN Jim

If your are driving back thru Memphis, TN. I have a driveway with 30 amp, water and dump if you need.

Jason is my salesperson, he has kept us informed. As MB stopped production, not sure of our exact delivery. Reports say MB plant will restart on Monday, April 27,2020.

bimmerdog

If your are driving back thru Memphis, TN. I have a driveway with 30 amp, water and dump if you need.

Jason is my salesperson, he has kept us informed. As MB stopped production, not sure of our exact delivery. Reports say MB plant will restart on Monday, April 27,2020.
Thank you very much for the offer. Very nice of you. We have not decided on a route back to Utah. I do know one thing we are going to take at least 10 days to get home.

Top Bottom