Sprinter Ultimate Service Tool 5.0 - Now Available!

sailquik

omsales,
If I purchase one of the Sprinter Ultimate Service Tool 5.0 USB 64 GB packages for $120 is there any warranty?
Is all of the data provided public domain or is some of it proprietary?
Roger

omsales

The flash drive has a warranty. If you receive one that is defective or fails, we will replace it free of charge. All data comes from the ASRA program, which is proprietary . It is not .pdf files.

Sprinter Service Manual:laughing:

avanti

2022 Ford Transit 3500
All data comes from the ASRA program, which is proprietary . It is not .pdf files.
Could you tell us more about this "ASRA program"? A lot of offers like this involve pirated information, which is of concern to many of us. If you can demonstrate that this is all properly licensed, I suspect you would get a lot more takers.

GSWatson

2013 144
For $15, a great deal. Only problem for me is that they all seem to be DVD for Windows format. I need either a USB or for Mac. If anyone has the ability to turn the DVD into a PDF, I'd happily pay for the DVD and throw some $ for the effort.

avanti

2022 Ford Transit 3500
Could you tell us more about this "ASRA program"? A lot of offers like this involve pirated information, which is of concern to many of us. If you can demonstrate that this is all properly licensed, I suspect you would get a lot more takers.
Yeah... I didn't think so. :dripsarcasm:

Wray

I have a new Sprinter van coming.
Wonder if they will be updating the information for the latest model.
The information on their web site indicates that it only covers the 2015 and older models.
If the information is also linked to VIN there could be issues when using it for later models.
Wray

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Does it have all the OBD code definitions, and I mean the long ones that are only available on SprinterTek Like P130F00 for instance.

Sprinter Tek used to be $18 for 24 hrs, now the price has been bumped up to $60 in a matter of months.

D

Deleted member 50714

Every bit of Sprinter Van Service Information you ever need right here:

http://www.sprintermanual.com/product/sprinter-ultimate-service-tool-version-5-0/

:smirk:

Come-in Omsales, do you copy? Negative contact with Omsales, Bobnoxious clear!

Sprinter Tek used to be $18 for 24 hrs, now the price has been bumped up to $60 in a matter of months.
The world has turned into one big corporate rip-off.

Okay, I took one for the team and purchased the Ultimate Sprinter Service Tool. Ultimate is a misnomer. I was not updated to cover 2015 MY. For example, it couldnt cough up my Data Build Card. More later.

Last edited by a moderator:

NBB

Nice work. Meanwhile, the pirates I linked to upthread are selling latest through Q4 MY 15 for ~$11. I feel bad for giving them like $12 a few months ago.

D

Deleted member 50714

Nice work. Meanwhile, the pirates I linked to upthread are selling latest through Q4 MY 15 for ~$11. I feel bad for giving them like $12 a few months ago.
Yeah, $120 was a lot but so is 60 per day on CVTEC. MB sucks!

MeRob

As in nature...there's always a vulture lurking out there that can make a meal out of a dead or dying Sprinter...I mean creature...

D

Deleted member 50714

Thanks! I want to get the Xentry. I think I'll hold off a bit because my warranty is good until March 2019. But then again taking it to the dealer doesn't automatically equate to repair excellence. Once out of warranty, maybe, I'll order one with all the newfangled gidget's and gadgets I want on it. I always try to order my vehicles white to match my privilege. Left-sliding door sounds good. Definitely go for the factory trailer hitch and high idle feature. If I do decide to buy another there will certainly be one cherry low-milage west coast 2015 sprinter on the market.

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Thanks! I want to get the Xentry. I think I'll hold off a bit because my warranty is good until March 2019. But then again taking it to the dealer doesn't automatically equate to repair excellence. Once out of warranty, maybe, I'll order one with all the newfangled gidget's and gadgets I want on it. I always try to order my vehicles white to match my privilege. Left-sliding door sounds good. Definitely go for the factory trailer hitch and high idle feature. If I do decide to buy another there will certainly be one cherry low-milage west coast 2015 sprinter on the market.
If I had a local Sprinter dealer, I would just buy the extended warranty, and forget about Xentry.

If I move up to Transit, I know there will be plenty of local dealers. :thumbup:

D

Deleted member 50714

Yes, that is sound advice. However, the nearest MB dealer is about 50-car-clogged miles away, all honking, gesturing and yelling at me. Then, once there who is going to work on her, Humberto? She means a lot to me and don't want any schlepper fondling her. In lieu of Xentry, I'll try the Vulcan mind meld?

Top Bottom