05' Sprinter 158" 117k High Roof Semi Converted.

happy hour

Hello we have decided to sell our Sprinter Van. It’s a 2005 2500 158” Wheel Base High Roof with 117,000 miles. 5 Cylinder Inline Mercedes Turbo Diesel Engine, NO rust spent most all of its life in Texas. It was fleet owned for the first 97k miles, then purchased by the party that I bought it from. When I purchased it @ 110,000 miles I did a complete service with all Mercedes Filers and Oil. Engine Air Filter, Cabin Filter, Fuel Filter, Oil Filter, Rear Differential Serviced, Complete Transmission Service including draining Torque Converter. ICE COLD Air Conditioner, Hot Heat, Cruise Control. Just installed a new set of Koni Adjustable Shocks front and Rear, Brand new Michelin Tires. This van runs and drives great!!! I get a constant average 23-26mpg running 68-70mph. The gentleman that I purchased it from had extensive amount of work performed on it. He sent it to a RV company and had it semi converted to a camper / onsite office for his company which was in the filming industry. It has ceiling lining with lights installed, Fan-Tastic Vent (Electric & Reversable), 4 Deep Cycle House Batteries mounted below floor just in front of the rear differential, easily accessed from the inside. Rear back up camera, retractable rear loading ramp for loading motorcycles or bike etc, Dometic Mach 8 Low Profile Roof Top AC w/ Heat, Interior walls insulated and lined with ¾” carpet covered plywood with E-Track, Magnum Energy 3112 3000 Watt 12vlt Inverter, Magnum Energy RC50 Digital LCD Display Control, Battery Doctor 80 Watt 30 Amp Solar Panel Kit, 12’ Dometic9100 Electric Awning with Remote, 50Amp external shore power wired with 50amp breaker panel. I know I would forget something so I’ve attached the build sheet for easier viewing. This complete package cost $17,415.96. Everything works flawless. The ONLY reason for selling, is we’re going Late Model Racing and need diesel dually and enclosed trailer. Located in Concord, NC about 30minutes from Charlotte, NC. I’m not on the site often so best way to contact me is by email at apgrpllc@gmail.com.
I will try to upload photos, but if they do not appear I’ll be glad to email them.

Asking $23,500.00

SOLD!!

HEADING TO STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO

Last edited:

Top Bottom