Plastic Sliding Door Step

dharmasprint

Is this plastic piece OEM or is aftermaket?
I have scoured the internets and haven't been able to find it:

Judging by the pattern, that looks OEM and is probably from a passenger van version. Looks like you are doing a conversion. What was in the van when you bought it?

MN170

Judging by the pattern, that looks OEM and is probably from a passenger van version. Looks like you are doing a conversion. What was in the van when you bought it?
My van just has the black plastic step. It doesn't have, like the photo I posted, the whole plastic step that wraps around and terminates at floor level...

dodger413

read this post a couple of days ago. found a part at MyMopar site, but it was for the opposiite side door and for older year. wanted $203.

today i was cleaning up my Ford Transit van insides and noticed THAT step was identical to your picture. it would be mighty strange if the dimensions for both were close enough or the same to interchange. the transit is 2018.

don't have my Sprinter any more to take measurements

canyoneer

2017 144 High Roof
read this post a couple of days ago. found a part at MyMopar site, but it was for the opposiite side door and for older year. wanted $203.

today i was cleaning up my Ford Transit van insides and noticed THAT step was identical to your picture. it would be mighty strange if the dimensions for both were close enough or the same to interchange. the transit is 2018.

don't have my Sprinter any more to take measurements
Yes, looks like you found it. Here's a photo from an ad for a Ford Transit.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 50714

Mercedes Blasphemy!!! Should be a law against putin Ford parts on a Mercedes.

sparkplug

I keep looking at the door and that C pillar and I ask myself if it really is a Sprinter in the pic, or if it's a Ford Transit....

Top Bottom