Espar d4 diesal heater for sale

Mobileempire

Video link at bottom of this page.
Espar d4. $1050 free shipping
This heater has been used no more then 3 weeks , more like 2 weeks , works perfect.
Back story ,,, I originally bought a different heater from Russia and since I was living full time in the van I didn't have a very good place to have stuff shipped ,,met a girl that said I could ship stuff to where she works , ok , had it shipped and I knew it was coming all the way from Russia plus on the Ebay website it said something like 30 days to get to me so I figured I would just be patient , so for the next 8 days or so I wasn't watching for packages and I wasn't reading my emails but all of the sudden I read a email from the seller that they were worried because the post office notified them that the package was being returned because of bad address , , apparently the heater arrived from Russia in about 8 days , this was all my fault because if I was watching for the package I could of just went and picked it up from the post office.

Anyway to make a long story shorter it was very cold and I just went ahead and bought a second heater because i had no idea when the first heater was going to get to me and now I'm selling one.
The first heater i bought finally arrived 2 weeks after the second heater arrived .
The heater that i'm selling is pretty much plug n play as the video shows.
Espar d4. $1050 free shipping
I can be contacted at the email address Mobileempire2048@gmail.com
Thanks
https://youtu.be/UND3pEtn0H4

Mobileempire

The heater comes with a custom steel mounting plate to make installing easier ,,,,, with this plate you simply make a oval hole in your floor , then mount the heater with the intake and exhaust pipes already attached from inside the van ,, ,,,comes with a template to show you how big to make the oval hole.

Attachments

Coast2Coast

2006 158 Cargo
Great deal can you help me install it and consider it sold just let me know where you're located and I'll come this fall to install right before the first arctic blast moves in. :smirk:

Top Bottom