T21 U0423 Seattle

bbartels

So after much research and digging, I have a STRONG suspicion that my U0423 code and EGR always on issues are associated with the t21 recall that was performed 7 months ago by the previous owner. I am hoping to get the instrument control panel replaced free of charge by Dodge, however, I've called all around in Seattle and am only getting people not believing me that it's associated with the recall. Any leads for Seattle?

2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 140" wb hc

bbartels

After quite a few phone calls. I HIGHLY encourage Seattle folks to avoid Dodge Seattle and Dodge near Tacoma. Both dealerships were totally ignorant to the 2004 instrument cluster replacement issue. The Dodge just south of Everett seems very knowlagable and I have an appointment for next week, I'll update the thread if I successfully get the instrument cluster replaced (The T21 was already done at a different dealer with a previous owner)

autostaretx

Erratic Member
In the past (after Dodge/MB split), i think the only "in Seattle" Dodge dealer that was still covering Sprinters was "Town and Country Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep" at about N 140th on Aurora Ave N.

I wasn't aware of the Everett Dodge dealer still working on them. Thanks for that

--dick (a Freightliner, but it's good to have fall-backs)

bbartels

In the past (after Dodge/MB split), i think the only "in Seattle" Dodge dealer that was still covering Sprinters was "Town and Country Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep" at about N 140th on Aurora Ave N.

I wasn't aware of the Everett Dodge dealer still working on them. Thanks for that

--dick (a Freightliner, but it's good to have fall-backs)
I spoke to Justin at that location and he seemed unaware of the T21 complications. My appt is at Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram just south of Everett. I will post a follow up for anyone else in the Seattle area.

Top Bottom