Sprinter Salvage in California?

Shawn182

Anyone know of junk yards is CA (bonus points for NorCal) that has NVC3 Sprinters laying around?

Trying to find a 170wb high roof cargo area factory headliner and they seem to currently be few and far between on the Craigslist/fleaBay market...thought I might have luck at the junk yards if I can find a 170 Pax or Crew van that has met its demise.

D

Deleted member 50714

Anyone know of junk yards is CA (bonus points for NorCal) that has NVC3 Sprinters laying around?

Trying to find a 170wb high roof cargo area factory headliner and they seem to currently be few and far between on the Craigslist/fleaBay market...thought I might have luck at the junk yards if I can find a 170 Pax or Crew van that has met its demise.
Try Mercedes-Benz approved Up-Fitters. Appearance items, such as headliners, don't usually fair well in junkyards. Here, out of the kindness of my heart, I went the extra mile and got you the info. Never-mind the points, send beer!!! https://www.upfitterportal.com/en-us/upfitters/locator

Last edited by a moderator:

Shawn182

Try Mercedes-Benz approved Up-Fitters.
Great idea...I called a few in area but no luck. They all pretty much said when they demo for an upfit it is rare that they are usable again. Sounds like most just yank them out vs removing gently and not worrying about resale.

Top Bottom