Montrose Dodge Germantown MD

anomaly

Just took delivery about 10 days ago on my 2500 Passenger Wagon from these folks. They were helpful, easy to work with, and I feel gave me a fair deal on the van. They even sent the salesman on an 1600 mile road trip (800 each way!) to do a DX to get my van.

My salesman Clint Botkin was interested in meeting my needs and making sure I was knowledgeable about my van after purchase, and Ralph the sales manager was nice and also quite helpful.

Negotiations were low key and went smoothly - no sense of "being worked" or them squeezing me for every last dime.

I've had my grand caravan in their shop a couple of times and have found Tim in their service department to be helpful. They do what they say when they say they will do it, and have exceeded my expectations.

Overall, it's clear that Chrysler does not equip anyone (anyone I've heard about) in their dealer network with comprehensive data about vans and options, or add on parts, but Eric in their parts department has been willing to answer my oddball questions (like how to add a telephone interface, or what parts can I buy to maybe add the power side door option.)

I'd recommend that potential buyers give them a call to see if they can help.

Montrose Dodge

No, I don't have any relationship with them other than that of a satisfied customer. :bounce:

Top Bottom