Sienna Seats and Bases

mcouper

I have 2 Sienna reclining seats, bases and under-body brackets for sale. Everything you need to install the seats minus the bolts. I was going to install them in my crew van but decided to stick with the bench seat instead. Want to get them out of the garage now.

I bought the seat used so they show some wear. Bases and brackets are un-used.

Located in the San Francisco bay area. Local pickup only please.

Thinking around $900 /obo for all of it.

Thanks,
Casey

Attachments

MotoXPress

Can you possibly measure the width of each seat? I’m local to you.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcouper

The seats are about 25 and a half inches wide (outside of armrest to outside of armrest).

Don't really know how old the seats are. Seats where take-outs from another Sprinter van. I believe 2011 was the first year they offered the reclining seats with the footrests so they could be as old a 2011.

SOLD. I bought and installed them in my van last year.

Just an FYI if you're looking at Sienna seats, they don't recline as far back as you would think. I'm very happy with mine, but thought you'd might want to know that.

Good Luck.

Mag2013

SOLD. I bought and installed them in my van last year.

Just an FYI if you're looking at Sienna seats, they don't recline as far back as you would think. I'm very happy with mine, but thought you'd might want to know that.

Good Luck.
great to know you bought them and installed them.. can you share a picture of how it looks installed.. thx in advance

Don't have photos of the installation handy, but here's a couple of shots to get you started. The seats themselves were bolted to the bases shown above. From there the bases were then both bolted to single 3/8 inch steel plate that was secured to the factory seat mounts in either six or nine locations. I recall that the steel plate itself weighed 93 lbs.

I'll try to post some pictures of the base/plate build process if I can track them down.

Van - Side View.jpg KLR in Van - Front.jpg

Mag2013

Don't have photos of the installation handy, but here's a couple of shots to get you started. The seats themselves were bolted to the bases shown above. From there the bases were then both bolted to single 3/8 inch steel plate that was secured to the factory seat mounts in either six or nine locations. I recall that the steel plate itself weighed 93 lbs.

I'll try to post some pictures of the base/plate build process if I can track them down.

View attachment 151741 View attachment 151742
Thank you for the pictures. Now it gives us all a better idea of how our vans will look with those amazing sienna seats... thanx for your time...

Just a thought for you and any others that might see this in the future.

We really like the Sienna seats and would definitely go that route again. However, unbeknownst to me prior to my purchase is the fact that they don't recline as far as you might expect. Don't get me wrong, they do recline - just not all the way down like a lazy boy. (If you look closely at my photos you can see that the base itself is sloped up more than your typical car seat so that the back can recline to a more/flatter angle.

Hope this helps and good luck with you build. I'll check back to see if any other questions come up.

Cheers.

Top Bottom