Lucra Manufacturing, customer service re: ladders

aksotar

2017 4x4 144 Cargo
has anyone had any luck with this Company ??? 4 emails and 3 calls with messages left and STILL no reply in over a month..
it has now become a challenge to me to get a reply !!!

MeRob

Lovely rig!... My RV has a rear slide...and no other no place to mount a ladder.
I agree that my having to get up on my RV roof is rare, but I've had 3 occasions when it was necessary.

So this is what I finally came up with. I made a simple knotted rope 'ladder'. One end of the 'rope' is thrown over the roof and tied to the opposite side of the rig (tire or?)
Then I use the 'knotted' other side to climb up and swing onto the roof. Getting down is easy also. I also have something to hold onto while I'm busy up there. When I'm done, I climb down, untie it, roll it up and stored it. It also entertains my fellow RV'ers.... PS... I only wear socks to protect the walls of my RV.

ishi

Interested in his tire carrier as well. Similar to what I was gonna build but if I can pick it up off the shelf even better. More info would be great. Thank you.

lucra

Hey all,

Anthony from Lucra here. At Lucra, we specialize in Defender restorations, our custom LC470 supercar, as well as many one-off projects. We've taken our proven customization, restoration and fabrication background and brought it to the Sprinter.

Again, our apologies to @aksotar for the miscommunication on our part and thanks for understanding. Luckily his ladder is already in the works and we can't wait to see how he likes it! :)

@JFloFoto - I believe you're already chatting with Luke as well. Let me know if I can help with anything!

@ishi - Our tire carrier, rear door ladder, and rooftop rig for the solar panels are all parts we've gotten several inquiries about. I will PM you now!

Top Bottom