Factory ISRI suspension seats - what they look like

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Availability still exists, either the factory ISRI ones or the KAB ones I described. I've noticed other brands coming to the market in the meantime too.

Coast2Coast

2006 158 Cargo
Any updates or further information on t1N suspension seats? No plans to get a new sprinter as of now so I have to make the currrent one as comfortable as possible and I like the idea of direct bolt in. :thumbup:

motobueno

Simon
I love the seats that you sent me for my T1n.
The Sprinter Store is selling similar seats now and I believe they are bolt in. Not cheap but really nice!

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
I can hardly believe this thread is over five years old Tom!

Equally nor can I believe it took so long before I discovered how much more comfortable suspension seats are. I don't do the mega mileage that I used to these days but they're still worth having. Occasionally I help a friend out by driving one if his Sprinters for a day or two, it's surprising how different a standard seat, a standard headrest and fixed steering wheel are.

If only a few of those option boxes are going to get ticked you won't regret:

- Suspension seat
- Comfort head rest
- Arm rest
- Cruise control
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Auxiliary heat of some sort
- Air conditioning

The rest you can manage without!

Last edited:

Coast2Coast

2006 158 Cargo
Suspension Seats! any left over there in the UK Simon? I'm ready to put them to the test on this Denver to California run next week or on the ride back :) I'm late to discovering these but glad I have, just gotta find a way to get a set over here in the US. How can we make this happen? :whistle: I think trying to find a set out of a wrecked NCV3 might be a good idea and bolt them in T1N with a little modification. It's just real hard to find a wrecked 2010-13 NCV3. I wonder how many customers opted for them and checked the right boxes like you mentioned.... :hmmm:

Last edited:

sailquik

Coast 2Coast,
I ordered the X01 Suspension seats package in my 2014.
WOW! What a difference.
The seats are everything Simon (MIG) suggests and more!
You might find them in a wrecked Sprinter somewhere, but it would be a needle in a haystack.
You can order the seats and the short seat bases from any authorized MB Sprinter Dealer.
If they can't find the part numbers I may be able to help.
The entire option package (X01 in 2014) costs $750.
Here's a cut from my 2014 Data Card:

Attachments

Last edited:

Coast2Coast

2006 158 Cargo
Sailquik they look awesome! I'll call my local dealer tomorrow and see if they'll sell them separately. For some reason I think that $750 deal is for 14 sprinter buyers. I like that the seats are manual adjust, eliminating any wiring issues for installing. If I could only reduce the engine/wind noise I'd be good to go. :rolleyes:

Coast2Coast

2006 158 Cargo
Sailquik could you supply me with the last 8 digits of your VIN# ? I'm trying to get a price on these new at the local dealer and they can't look it up without the VIN. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom