ID this small coax Cable

RonCadwell

We recently took delivery of our 2016 Siesta 24SR. We love it so far. One of the three things we discovered during our maiden voyage was the Bluetooth microphone was dangling down by the accelerator without a clip so I routed the mic up to the courtesy light area but haven't figured out how to clip it into place so both the driver and the passenger can talk in to the mic. Any suggestion will be considered.

While up in the overhead I noticed a small coax cable not plugged into any thing, the wire with the white connector on the end. (Sorry I don't know how to draw a circle around end).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ron

Attachments

smiller

2008 View J (2007 NCV3 3500)
Could be a lot of things. If the connector has pins and is not an RF connector then the cable might not actually be coax and it could be for any option that was wired but not installed. Also sometimes a Sirius/XM or GPS patch antenna is installed at the factory and not used if the vehicle does not have the option installed.

stevehar

2015 Thor Siesta 24SR
I also tried moving the phone mic around, and found the quietest place was by the "gas" pedal where Thor put it. People say they can hear me and my wife just fine. As for the wire I believe it is an antenna wire for satellite radio.

Attachments

Famaro

What receiver do you have? I have the Pioneer and it does not have the bluetooth. My receiver is not user friendly (I have to be 10% smarter than what Im working on). I would like to upgrade, but really dont know whats out there?

Top Bottom