Add an AC Outlet near TV

Davydd

On our way to Alaska we are going to stop in Winnipeg and meet the new ownership. I talked to Dave DeBraga, the owner, yesterday about visiting.

If you haven't visited the factory yet, David, would you please take a photo of our Ex which should be undergoing conversion next week?
Thank you,
Paul
Quanyin,

Your Sprinter was in their warehouse but not in the factory yet. It is probably there now. However, all your cabinetry was in the factory for your B waiting for installation. I finally stopped where I could get on the Internet. We are a day away from getting on the Alaskan Highway in Dawson Creek.

Quanyin

Thank you! When you have a chance, I would like to read your impressions of the factory and staff. I know that Dave, the owner, was on the road and you were not able to meet him.
We were just given a date to pick up the unit, so we're mighty anxious to try it out.
Safe travels to you.
Paul

Davydd

I was congratulating myself for getting everything done for my next road trip and I forgot about this one. I'm still doing this extension cord trick.

OK, I am adding this to my list.

Interestingly, most of the time there is over the air TV we generally have camped near urban centers and campgrounds with electric hookups. Whenever we have dry camped in more remote locations without hookups there hasn't been any TV to watch anyway. Then when we are in more primitive areas like national parks and forests our interest in watching TV goes way down when you can sit outside and see a star field without light pollution.

Top Bottom