Pictures of your Sprinter

SprintSprint

Just returned from a trip to Mt Desert Island, Maine. DIY always-in-progress conversion of a 2010 Freightliner 170WB.
Carried a scooter on a hitch-mounted rack and was great to be able to leave my "home" at the campground to explore the island.

Attachments

Bluff, Utah. Look close and you will see I ran an extension cord in the front door of the cabin to run the fridge and roof fan. It was over 100F this July.

Attachments

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
My wife organized a recent Japan Care's (a social organization assisting elderly Japanese expats) fund-raising bazaar. She filled the van front to back and to the ceiling - fortunately a bunch of high school volunteers assisted the loading and unloading. At the end of the day, only about 20% came back. Not a bad day.
Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:

IPT

Alaskan style. Wrangell St Elias National park this fall. Our first real outing in it, and we LOVED it. A game changer, especially with a toddler.

Last edited:

2019MBS4X4

Socal Sprinter van meetup in utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this an organized group thing? I spend half the year in San Diego and would love to connect with your group for events like this. Just picking up my van later this month but should have it road worthy by March.

2019MBS4X4

My current truck next to my future van. Saw this beautiful Blue Sprinter in Moab a year ago and ordered a 2019 in same color. Picking it up later this month. Can't wait to get started.

Last edited:

Top Bottom