Sprinter-Forum    
 

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > General Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Nonrelated Sprinter things to say? This is the place to be (although certain threads that are politically or religiously charged will be moved to the DZ).
SubForums: Health The Funnies The Danger Zone


 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM   #511
Hosh
Navion 2018 24J
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Denver
Posts: 468
Thanks: 50
Thanked 250 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Will the Coronavirus purge the planet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
Stay off I-25 from the Tech Center to Fort Collins, 225 from I-25 to I-70, I-70 from I-25 to Wadsworth..... You can drive all of C-470 and Santa Fe though....

Seriously though what is blurred? What do think I am not seeing? Did I say the medicine is worthless? No. Did I express an opinion on why medical professionals may be urging caution? Yes that is what I did.

What are you "reading" that I didn't write? There are many on this forum that read what they think a person is saying based on their biased opinion of what that person might say. They are not reading what is written.

Again, what are you accusing me of not seeing because of my ideology?
So do you think mayor DeBlasio has culpability in the massive spread of COVID-19 in the NYC greater metropolitan area. The huge number of deaths and the massive need for medical facilities, equipment and personnel. And if your answer is that President Trump failed to warn him about the dangers of the virus, why did the governors and mayors in Washington state and Oregon respond so quickly and effectively to flatten the curve?

Do you think they had access to the hidden secrets about the virus, the “conclusive evidence of Russian collusion” and the unpaid parking tickets?

See what I mean.

BTW, what other cities did you do work in?
Hosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hosh For This Useful Post:
flman (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #512
hugh
 
hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,064
Thanks: 33
Thanked 100 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Will the Coronavirus purge the planet?

You think I care about Russian collusion? Trump won the election whether or not any of the voters were influenced by Russian Propaganda. I have never denied that fact. Whether or not those activities were illegal doesn't negate the results of the election in my opinion.

DeBlasio does have culpability but how much of donnies rhetoric influenced his decision? Many people in the city also have culpability, but how much of donnies rhetoric influenced decisions to treat it as no big deal? See what I mean.

Last edited by hugh; Yesterday at 07:51 PM.
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM   #513
Hosh
Navion 2018 24J
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Denver
Posts: 468
Thanks: 50
Thanked 250 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Will the Coronavirus purge the planet?

Wait, wait, you said the AG had “conclusive evidence of Russian collusion” that they were withholding because you can’t indict a standing President. Remember it was locked up in the secret stash, now you don’t care, wtf?

So just like the Trump administration has locked down all internal leaks, now YOU think DeBlasio was overly influenced by Trump, really!

See what I mean?

I know it’s tough for someone who thinks he’s the sharpest knife in the drawer to be critical of oneself. But it may be that you’re surrounded by spoons, lol!
Hosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hosh For This Useful Post:
flman (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #514
flman
Triggering Snowflakes
 
flman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: America, Great Again!
Posts: 20,787
Thanks: 6,721
Thanked 5,601 Times in 4,352 Posts
Default Re: Will the Coronavirus purge the planet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerbearing View Post
Biggest (past) risk of tattoos is Hep C. Very expensive to treat. In fact, so much so, that there was serious consideration of rationing and triaging it's treatment. Should we consider that self-inflicted?

And while I personally don't agree, I want to be sure I understand you - high BMI and excess love of junk food indicates low IQ? Let's re-think that one maybe.

I think it should be all disqualified for treatment, if you are a dumb ass, and do dumb ass stuff to your body, you pay the piper, not me.
flman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM   #515
flman
Triggering Snowflakes
 
flman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: America, Great Again!
Posts: 20,787
Thanks: 6,721
Thanked 5,601 Times in 4,352 Posts
Default Re: Will the Coronavirus purge the planet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Puttana View Post
Anecdotal. But what else can be expected during this novel corona virus outbreak?



vic

Of course a doctor is not going to know as much about Chloroquinine, as the know it all's on this thread.


Now lets get ready for all of the, "I did not say that," responses.


Crow sandwich, YUM!
flman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #516
hugh
 
hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,064
Thanks: 33
Thanked 100 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Will the Coronavirus purge the planet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosh View Post
Wait, wait, you said the AG had “conclusive evidence of Russian collusion” that they were withholding because you can’t indict a standing President. Remember it was locked up in the secret stash, now you don’t care, wtf?

So just like the Trump administration has locked down all internal leaks, now YOU think DeBlasio was overly influenced by Trump, really!

See what I mean?

I know it’s tough for someone who thinks he’s the sharpest knife in the drawer to be critical of oneself. But it may be that you’re surrounded by spoons, lol!
You read about as well as flman. I never said there was conclusive evidence of Russian collusion. My comment about not indicting the president had to do with the Cohen case and "individual #1". There may be others cases that I am not aware of.

See what I mean, you "read" something that I never wrote.

So should we listen to donnie or ignore him? Are you saying we should ignore him? That is your implication. On one hand you complain that democrats don't listen to donnie and on the other you claim it is there own damn fault they listened to him.

It is a fact people are influenced by what the white house is saying.
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM   #517
flman
Triggering Snowflakes
 
flman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: America, Great Again!
Posts: 20,787
Thanks: 6,721
Thanked 5,601 Times in 4,352 Posts
Default Re: Will the Coronavirus purge the planet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
You read about as well as flman. I never said there was conclusive evidence of Russian collusion. My comment about not indicting the president had to do with the Cohen case and "individual #1". There may be others cases that I am not aware of.

See what I mean, you "read" something that I never wrote.

So should we listen to donnie or ignore him? Are you saying we should ignore him? That is your implication. On one hand you complain that democrats don't listen to donnie and on the other you claim it is there own damn fault they listened to him.

It is a fact people are influenced by what the white house is saying.

Your blanket statement that you use to cover your ass, every time you write something stupid, or that you regret, is getting old.


Yes, listen to the white house, it had nothing but lies coming out of it from, 1989 until 2017. Finally some transparency.
flman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #518
flman
Triggering Snowflakes
 
flman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: America, Great Again!
Posts: 20,787
Thanks: 6,721
Thanked 5,601 Times in 4,352 Posts
Default Re: Will the Coronavirus purge the planet?

Since rollerbearing likes watching Navarro so much, some more vids for you.
Also the US has 17 Million does of the placebo drug, hydroxychloroquine. (7:30)
This has to be one of the biggest crimes yet of the fake news, they would rather see people die, rather than, to admit that the hydroxychloroquine is a life saver. How many doctors are going to shake their heads and refuse to prescribe the drug because of the narrative?


flman is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.