Audel MD808 pro will "teach" new DPF and Regen

I ask the question if the 808pro would do the necessary computer work needed after a new DPF was installed and no one knew for sure that i could tell anyway so i wanted to share the DPF option i found while doing a Forced regen after my 808pro arrived.. lucky for me regen worked and i did not have to install a new DPF at this time, but below are the screens i found after i clicked "Service" and then clicked "DPF" option.

D

Deleted member 50714

Curious, will it Display DPF regeneration history and soot/ash load values? What data did you analyze that made you conclude you needed a regeneration?

Curious, will it Display DPF regeneration history and soot/ash load values? What data did you analyze that made you conclude you needed a regeneration?
I had this code;

P242F $O7E8
Diesel particulate filter restriction
Ash accumulation

with some others, and it did tell me what my values were before an after i started and there is an option to save every scan/diagnostic report it gives i do not know if it auto saves.

thanks!
John

D

Deleted member 50714

I had this code;

P242F $O7E8
Diesel particulate filter restriction
Ash accumulation

with some others, and it did tell me what my values were before an after i started and there is an option to save every scan/diagnostic report it gives i do not know if it auto saves.

thanks!
John
Sounds like a versatile scanner. FYI. Regenerations burn-off soot not ash. The DPF must be removed to flush ash. The code may return.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeme

2015 LTV IB: 2015 3500 V6
What model and type of sprinter do you have?

I cannot get my MD808pro to display the service functions.

it does provide codes and tells me I have a stored code for not enough DEF fluid, which has not repeated in the last several hundred starts.

and it tells me it does not recognize the version of the controller (which is probably the issue)

I did install updated version of the DPF program from autel.

Last edited:

eralimited57

2008 Sprinter 2500 170 Extended High Top 3.0L CRD
I would like to know the answer to that question as well. Are Regen cycles recorded in the ECM and is the MD808 Pro capable of providing that data?

Top Bottom