NCV3: 2006-2018 2018 Crew 144 Headliner & Lights: Reno/SF Bay

steveski

I removed the four headliner panels aft of the driver's compartment for a client's brand new van. The set is for sale for $250, including the four factory light fixtures.

My shop is in Reno, but I travel frequently to the bay area and could deliver it there.

Sunny&75

I'm missing the vertical trim pieces that are just aft of the cabin with the passengers side having a handhold, due to a bulkhead sliding door that I now removed. Is that part of this setup your selling?

Leo00024

I removed the four headliner panels aft of the driver's compartment for a client's brand new van. The set is for sale for $250, including the four factory light fixtures.

My shop is in Reno, but I travel frequently to the bay area and could deliver it there.
Still have the headliners?

Chunk123

Chunk123

I would assume these are long gone, but I need the large center piece.
CT

Chunk123

High roof? If so I am interested.
I can pick them up.
CT
916-715-1234

Top Bottom