5th Annual NW SprinterFest

scubanw3

Greetings Everyone,

The 5th Annual NW SprinterFest will be held on Saturday April 17th, 2010. This year will feature RV conversions done by van owners. Sprinter owners from all over the West Coast have indicated they will bring their pride and joys for all to see and share. Ideas will abound!! And like last year...we'll have a pot luck with the grills fired up for some good old fashion home cookin'. The event will be held in our parking lot, will start at 10:00am and will go until we're done (4:00pm or so). So come join us and share in some Sprinter camaraderie!

And remember, There's A Lot To Our Dot, so visit http://sprinterstore.com/ to see the newest products and accessories we have to offer. Auxiliary fuel tanks, full hood bras and more. If you have any questions, please give us a call and we will be happy to help.

Thank you, John
Sprinter Store
http://sprinterstore.com/
A division of Upscale Automotive, Inc.
19460 SW 89th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
503-692-0846

mackconsult

It's in my schedule book. Although know I feel committed to getting the paneling done in my van, and I am broke :cry:.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Not to hijack the thread, but you'd mentioned a possibility of a lay off in another thread.

Did it happen to you?

-Jon

cedarsanctum

re: Member
We will be there until noon or 1, then we head south to yet another meeting or 2.

I finally have the Wallas diesel stove operational, and will work on a write up soon. But, you can all check it out at SprinterFest.

Jef

mackconsult

Fortunately I made it threw the most recent cuts. Still employed thank goodness ..... but still broke. $$$ comes in one end and just gets spit back out on the other end :yell:.

Not to hijack the thread, but you'd mentioned a possibility of a lay off in another thread.

Did it happen to you?

-Jon

metalartgate

Sounds Like a good time. I plan on being there with the sprinter no matter if it is done or not.

Question another email I saw said the 18th which is it?

-gary

scubanw3

Finished conversions or not, come one come all. It will be fun no matter what stage your conversion is in. Jef, looking forward to seeing your Wallas stove install.

BTW, my original e-mail did say the 18th but I screwed up. It is definitely Saturday the 17th of April…sorry for the confusion.

Thank you, John
Sprinter Store
19460 SW 89th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
503-692-0846

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
I forgot, was it turkey pot pie, chicken pot pie, poisonberry pie or George Jefferson's piece of the pie?

-Jon

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Hmmmm.... possibilities....

last time it was dessert pie...

but, i'm open to a hot baked dinner pie... someone will need to bring an oven... or maybe John has an oven...

That would be worth the 900+ mile drive.

OjiPopo

New RV'er
John,

Can we arrive Friday afternoon and dry-camp there? Alternatively, any boondocking recommendations will be appreciated.

Oji & Popo :thinking:
@ Airstream Interstate Sprinter

autostaretx

Erratic Member
There's a very pleasant Washington State campground ("Seaquest") just east of Castle Rock on State Route 504.

There's another state campground ("Paradise Point") , but it's very close to I-5 at the exit south of Woodland.

have fun
--dick (conflicting schedules will probably prevent my attendance)
p.s. I wonder if you could boondock in the McCoy Freightliner service queue? :shhh:

Last edited:

scubanw3

Dry camping on our lot will not be a problem and if you need to stay a couple of days that will work to. It looks like we will have several people doing this. Our customers dry camp all the time. In fact, we have a View and a Vista Mini Cruiser staying tonight. Hope to see you all of you there!!

Thank you, John
Sprinter Store
19460 SW 89th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
503-692-0846

Top Bottom