New Sprinter finally arrived

simond

My new 519 in the UK has now turned up.

Great vehicle but a few issues, firstly MB have seemingly deleted heated windscreen although I ordered it back in June.

Also couldn’t order enhanced audio then, which is a shame because the standard audio is total crap. So if you now can, order your new Sprinter with uprated sound?

I ordered mine via broker and saved around £3k on the best dealer price - although it was supplied by a main dealer.

dynaco1

I assume you received the single DIN radio with USB port but no Bluetooth. How many audio speakers (transducers) did you receive?

simond

It has the larger 10” screen MBUX and a colour display in the binnacle. Lots of extras.

I’m guessing there are two speakers in front and two in the doors. Sounds like a small transistor radio.

ailanthus

My 316 has audio 25 MBUX 7inch screen. It has 3 speakers, one in each door and one right under the windscreen in the centre of the dash. When I first tried it, I thought it was really good, much improved on my 2009 316.

My van was an ex demonstrater and is fairly well loaded. I have problems with the reversing camera.

I have the electric parking brake.
Mostly it works completely automatically going off as I pull away and coming on when I have stopped and out of gear. I have noticed that when stopping it on an incline, it requires putting on manually and taking off manually and strangely then for a while it will require manual operation but then reverts to being completely automatic.

Does yours behave like that?

In the summer, I hired a VW Golf which had an electric handbrake which was completely automatic even on a steep gradient.

Top Bottom