Motorcycle hauler

larrr

The Monochromatic Panda
I have almost finished putting the finishing touches on my Sprinter (just kidding - I know that this will never be finished!) This will take me to Alaska for the summer and I wanted to share some pics.
Thanks to this forum, I managed to "borrow" a few ideas
How about a proper shot of the bike? :drool: I was thinking about putting a trailer on my van for mine. Curious how you stabilized it in there.

Last edited:

vidwize

Nice,

Those light touring, smaller bikes are great, considered ramping one of my H.Ds. in back door of sprinter. Ramping at 65 Y.O. ??? Deuce in between twin beds ....considered... but thought Hot engine= bed edges may not be compatible, and extra weight on single axle ? I do have firestone ride right helper bags installed already. ??? Or pulling 5x8 covered trailer....Pulling a trailer, kind of takes away from the smaller sprinter size ! Retiring soon and I'm riding one of my bikes till end of days ! Biker rallies, Fly fishing, but Sprinter/motorcycle combo a must.

Cool pics Thx for ideas :bow:

Vid

Nice,

Those light touring, smaller bikes are great, considered ramping one of my H.Ds. in back door of sprinter.

Vid
That's not a small motorcycle. It looks like an Adventure-Touring motorcycle, and they are generally among the tallest type of road-going motorcycles there are.

Adventure-Touring motorcycles are very versatile, but are better at Adventure-Touring than any other type of motorcycle.

Do you ride motorcycles? What type?

Cwhite87

Great to see more motorcycle hauler threads. i didn't see straps so im guessing a pit-bull TRS like my self or one of its few competitors

Top Bottom