'06 Bottom Drivers Seat Needed

AmericanPianoPickers

Road Warrior / 2006 T1 2500 140" WB 360k going ok
Hi. I'm in need of a new drivers' side seat bottom only (or entire seat if I must)
The top / back of the seat is perfect but the bottom is wore out and no longer comfortable.
Any suggestions deeply appreciated. I live in Springfield IL but frequently travel the Midwest so I could pick up if the logistics are within reason. Thank you!
P.S. is there a general classified section on this blog? I can't seem to find a thread for that. Thanks.

Last edited:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
There's a "for sale or wanted" sub-forum ...

BUT: you should describe your seat better .. there are at least two (maybe three) different T1N front seat "bottoms".
One way to tell them apart is the number of red adjustment handles on the side.
(mine has an easily-removed seat bottom ... just under the front edge is a latch handle ... it's hard to swing, but once pushed to the side the bottom just lifts out)
and/or enter your VIN to https://www.datamb.com/ to get a copy of your datacard ... which includes seat type.
There are a number of members (portlandsprinterconnection, millionmilesprinter) who have fleets of "donor" vehicles for parts.

--dick
p.s. my seats are "SB1 DRIVER SEAT, COMFORT" and "SB2 PASSENGER SEAT, COMFORT"
... there was also a pricier "suspension" seat, and the less-expensive basic seat.
I think the "basic" seat doesn't show up on the data card at all ... no special S-code.

Last edited:

Top Bottom