Will a 265/75/16 spare fit?

Mr Makai

Going to be upsizing to 265/75/16 KOs on the stock wheels.

Always prefer to have a full size spare. Will a spare this size fit in the stock location?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Onefin

EDIT: I just realized this is the VS30 section....I have a NCV3.
So actually I have zero clue if it fits.
Deleted my posting stating I had what you were looking for.
Apologies.

Last edited:

Mr Makai

So to answer my own question...yes it will fit. It is SNUG AF but it fits

Park City Mike

Agile sells a small bracket extension for the spare tire carrier and instructions on how to push out the sides of the stock tire carrier to fit a 275/70/17 spare, which is what I did. My BFG KO2 275/70/17 spare tire now fits underneath.

I also bought the Agile no rub mini fenders and my 275/70/17 BFG KO2's with Method Race 701 Trail wheels fit nicely with no tire rub at all. I have a 2019 144 4x4.

Mr Makai

Agile sells a small bracket extension for the spare tire carrier and instructions on how to push out the sides of the stock tire carrier to fit a 275/70/17 spare, which is what I did. My BFG KO2 275/70/17 spare tire now fits underneath.

I also bought the Agile no rub mini fenders and my 275/70/17 BFG KO2's with Method Race 701 Trail wheels fit nicely with no tire rub at all. I have a 2019 144 4x4.
Awesome info.

Do you have any pics of the flair kit installed?

underminedsk

I have a 2019 4x4 (in cause that's not obvious from the forum section :thinking:)

Does anyone have any comments on the downsides of mounting BFG KO2 275/75/R16 tires on the stock wheels? Technically they are out of spec (stock wheel width is 6.5 inches, KO2 spec is 7-8 inches)

I've heard they will go on the wheels just fine and wont rub, but being out of spec is neutral at best, possibly bad.

I want to put bigger tires on my van but it's an expensive purchase and I want to make sure I wont regret it.

kwebblet

So to sum up did the first question get answered? Do BFG KO2 265 75 16’s fit on a 2019 4X4 without rubbing stock? Mr. Makai You are running on 17’s right? I only ask because I want to do this too, just don’t want to deal with the rub. I’ll order the agile mini fenders if I need to but want to put them on before the tires if they’re going to rub.

Thanks!

Mr Makai

So to sum up did the first question get answered? Do BFG KO2 265 75 16’s fit on a 2019 4X4 without rubbing stock? Mr. Makai You are running on 17’s right? I only ask because I want to do this too, just don’t want to deal with the rub. I’ll order the agile mini fenders if I need to but want to put them on before the tires if they’re going to rub.

Thanks!
I am running 16s.

They rub. Barely. Haven't had enough off-road time to see if the minis are necessary. If they are I will add them at some point.

Daily driving is no issues at all.

I am definitely going to get Agiles spare spacer. My spare does fit but I would like it to be easier.

Top Bottom